The Deep Water Culture Home

I just ordered 15 42W Daylight Feit CFL's from amazon. 42000 Lumens total and I have a 105W i ordered yesterday. Plan on getting about 3 more 105W. And BTW :welcome: RedDawg plenty fun and learning to do here just keep

:reading420magazine::reading420magazine::surf: :surf: and of course :bong::rollit::ganjamon:
Ms.Myzz.. (Guessing your Female,, Appologies if my guess is wrong)..
Very nice.. Im guessing the 105w is the U-Tube style ?? .. And the 42w's are Spiral ?? .. Very nice !!
And Thank You for the Info too.. Im sooo STOKED that I found you guys n gals !! !!

Much Respect.. ..

RedDawg

Its all good, bro. :allgood: post away, ALL are welcomed here.

We do invite you to join us and proudly display our BH logo in your signature.

Mr.Roseman..
Good Afternoon to ya Brother.. And Thank You !! I would be Honored my Friend,, Gonna see if I can figure out how to use the little Deep Water Culture Logo right now.. Too KEWL !! !! (YAY) !!!!

Respect.. ..

RedDawg

:420:

i planned to put mine into darkness saturday and chop monday if mostly amber its about 10-15% at the mo so dam close yet so far i want to get my sissors out now but know i'd regret it i love the couch lock hit :roorrip: peace

The Spirals emit light in all directions more than the tube type, that emit from the sides. The tube type CFLs also have a larger ballast, and do not always fit into the reflector socket as well, and often you need to use an extension wth the tube types in the reflectors..

Mr.Roseman..
Yet AGAIN.. (Starting to think Im just never gonna stop being AMAZED by the things Im learning here),, Makes perfect sense to me,, and in doing a bit more Research Ive found your EXACTLY right.. ..
So with that in mind,, using the U-Tube Style in a Store Bought Cone Reflector (with or without the Extension) would be BEST for Above Lighting (To FOCUS the Light emitted from the Bulb into a given direction),, And using the Spiral Type Bulb without a Cone Reflector would work BEST for Side Lighting.. (ALL of this is of course simply Opinion and not FACT by any means) LoL.. ..

RedDawg

PROUDLY displaying the
:420: Logo now.. .. :)

Well I have had a busy two days so far and one more to go. I miss hanging here.

To all our new visitior Welcome to our happy home. I should be back in full force soon on and off at least. I am a bit brain dead at the moment but did get sleep.

Fry great news and still moving forward.

MC I disagree I think the bubble will rule. Only time will tell.

The post about this being a brotherhood/sisterhood was fantastic. I feel the same way about this tread. All try to be helpful and polite. It feels like family without the fighting...lol.

Great present for yourself. Perfect timing!

she did tell me to chose my own present the weeds a present to myself (and her)and the bong to replace the 1 i smashed a few weeks back and to reward myself for the love gone into this grow
the girlfriend reckons if i payed as much attention to her as i do my baby we'd have the perfect relationship lol :roorrip: peace

Well I have had a busy two days so far and one more to go. I miss hanging here.

To all our new visitior Welcome to our happy home. I should be back in full force soon on and off at least. I am a bit brain dead at the moment but did get sleep.

Fry great news and still moving forward.

MC I disagree I think the bubble will rule. Only time will tell.

The post about this being a brotherhood/sisterhood was fantastic. I feel the same way about this tread. All try to be helpful and polite. It feels like family without the fighting...lol.

Ms.Alien8..
Thank You for the kind Words.. And in fact,, it does definately seem to be a Family Type ADULT Forum (For Growers) WITHOUT the KIDS !! LoL.. And speaking for myself,, that in itself is AWESOME.. Always hated having to read through an enormous amount of KIDDIE GARBAGE to find 1 or 2 decent Posts.. Just my Opinion though.. ..
My appologies for my carrying on,, Im just thrilled about finding this place,, and being able to not only learn things that Im searching for,, but in the Process learn new things I may or may not have been searching for.. ..
Anyway,, Thank You again.. And Thank You to EVERY :420: in here that contributes !! !!

Much Love and Respect.. ..

RedDawg

Proudly wearing the :420: Logo.. ..

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy did reddawg just call us old...thems are fighting words:):):)

I don't know why my puter is haunted but today no cheerleader smiley or my laughing man laying down....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...lmao.

Woo hoo...I welcomed you last night but again a big hooray and welcome to our happy, stress free, joyful, giving home.:bravo::welcome::yahoo::):yahoo:
Mr.SmokedaBong and Ms.Alien8..
Thank You both sooo much,, Im truely enjoying the Heck outta this.. Its like a Dream come true for an Old School Dawg tryin to go to a new School.. lol.. .. Errr,, somethin like that.. lol
You guys are just AWESOME !! !!

Respect.. ..

RedDawg

PROUDLY wearing the :420: Logo

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy did reddawg just call us old...thems are fighting words:):):)

I don't know why my puter is haunted but today no cheerleader smiley or my laughing man laying down....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...lmao.

Ms.Alien8..
LoL.. Nooooo,, it was just a YOUTHanizm,, :O .. Or somethin.. LoL
Sorry,, BAD humor I suppose.. ..
But on a lighter Note,, As long as your not TOO RUFF,, Im Game to do a little fightin.. LoL.. .. ;)

Respect.. ..

RedDawg

PROUDLY wearing the :420: Logo

Most of us are old and admit it...I knew what you meant I am playing with you. Tis how my humor is. Like MC said you seem like you will fit right in and humor helps.

FPF Man, you are BLOWING MY MIND!!!:thedoubletake:

I am a Home Brewer as well as Noobie Grower, and it warms the heart when fellow brewers go pro. Never thought I'd see that here!!!

Best of luck!!:thumb:

Thanks bro, but I haven't gone pro yet, still doing the two step. They're just getting to know me, feel me out. They want me to drop off a few oz, maybe a qp and they'll see how it sells. They know damn well it will sell, and what I've got is a great combo, the Sour D is very satva like, nice daytime high, very smooth. The Northern Lights is pretty couch locking, it will make you stand up and wonder where the he'll you are.

They want my stuff. I told them I could only give them an ounce of each, the rest are spoken for, gotta leave 'em wantig more.

I'll drop the two off tomorrow, no, Sunday. We'll see, patience grasshopper!

Back
Top Bottom