The Deep Water Culture Home

Green I see you have been reading the LED threads what is your thoughts? So many diff lights so many opinions. Tis funny that one of the sponsors sells China made lights. I can go to ebay and buy them for a 1/4 of the price or even less for the ones made in China.

lmao I don't really drink, but had one a few weeks ago. Hmmmm barley count that is a new one. I think I may have to try to raise it lol.

that phrase is courtesy of my Veterinarian
(home beer brewer and great friend)
feel free to use it whenever you want to

Green I see you have been reading the LED threads what is your thoughts? So many diff lights so many opinions. Tis funny that one of the sponsors sells China made lights. I can go to ebay and buy them for a 1/4 of the price or even less for the ones made in China.

I don't know, seems like you need to match watt per watt to compare with HID. You need at least 3 band lights, blue, red, orange. Bridgelux bulbs seem to be good. 1w or 3w - got me??? And the proper angled lens to get the right combination of coverage vs penetration. But which angle is best, I don't know - 90°??? Then there's the power supplies & fans - can you replace them yourself if need be? Still confused about it all. I wanted to try and replace a 600W HID with a combination of LED and T5's, but just can't seem to find the right mix for my grow.

Looks good to me too H.

Thanks for the well wishes all. I don't have a problem with my immune system. I just think every time I am getting better someone reinfects me. I just want to know what this strange thing is and hopefully the doc will tell me. My sons friend was over for two days and he was still sick from camp and I started coughing all over again. I thought I was just about better. I wish I could vacuum my chest and sinuses out lol.

hope u feel better soon Alien...
back when i was a bartender....1 1/4 oz grand mariner, 1 1/4 oz ammeretto, squeeze fresh lemon lemon, lightly steeped hot tea. big bowl style glass so u can smell the fumes when the GM heats up.....will ease ur chest & sinuses 4 a couple hours, relax u and send u 2 sleep...
we called it the official winter night night, or mamas sleepy time tea.....:)

Yea Green I just spent all this time reading a bunch or rather skimming and at best there is no real answer. I am more confused now then last week. I may just buy a real cheap Chinese one from ebay they are less then 100 bucks and use it with cfl's and see if they are worth anything. I am not willing to buy those expensive ones since I am growing for myself and won't make any money on stash. If I was selling that might be a different story but that is something I am not going to do.

Thanks mama. I think I just need to take a pain killer which I haven't taken in over a year. From all the coughing the pain is bad more then I feel like handling. I took a chest decongestant earlier that I found in my med draw. It helped a bit. I have no alcohol or barely any in the house since I don't drink.

I get my new wheelchair tomorrow woohoo. I hope I wake up before the man gets here if I actually give in and take the pain killer.

Sorry to hear hon, hang in there and get your rest.

No kidding. :rofl:

I'm just wondering if there is anything wrong with this pic of this top of this Bubble Gummer I got going. :slide:

Picture_013_12.jpg

looks tasty!:goodjob::bravo:

I'd be careful with those cheap LEDs on ebay, not all of them are good. Some of them say 122 led lights, but are really only 45w fixtures. Not what you want. And the colors are not what you really want for growing either. Just my opinion. Buyer beware.

Looks good to me too H.

Thanks for the well wishes all. I don't have a problem with my immune system. I just think every time I am getting better someone reinfects me. I just want to know what this strange thing is and hopefully the doc will tell me. My sons friend was over for two days and he was still sick from camp and I started coughing all over again. I thought I was just about better. I wish I could vacuum my chest and sinuses out lol.

Most people have a weakened immune system and don't realize it. If everyone is always making you sick, then chances are your like me. That's why I supplement with colloidal silver and drink lots of water. It works wonders! I didn't get sick once last winter and I usually get at least, 3-4 colds every winter.

Yeah "TheAnswer" everything goin good friend thx for askin just tryin get my new room under control. How bout yourself how things goin for you

Doing good here! Your new growroom is looking great, tons of space!

ok 5 hours into this harvest, 1st 3 hours everything perfectly manicured, last 2 hours not so much....last big bagseed is just going to be thrown on driveway and im going to run it over with the mower a few times then collect the clippings lol. my girlfriend said it's not so bad...only 7 more plants to gooooooooooooo aghhh. going to be a long day

Would you rather be digging a ditch? Its a labor of love my friend. Be careful about your thoughts they lead to action.

Sorry to hear hon, hang in there and get your rest.

No kidding. :rofl:

I'm just wondering if there is anything wrong with this pic of this top of this Bubble Gummer I got going. :slide:

Picture_013_12.jpg

Yes there is something dreadfully wrong with that pic. Its not in my grow room!

that phrase is courtesy of my Veterinarian
(home beer brewer and great friend)
feel free to use it whenever you want to

First heard the term "Barley Soup" when brining a Catamaran through the Erie Canal. We had a running converstion (over the ship to shore) with the lock operators. We'd drop them off a sandwich and a couple of cans of (in their words) Barley Soup. For this we'd get a wait until we got there for a lock movement and they'd stay open a little later at night for us. It takes 3 days to go all the way through from Albany New York to Tonawanda N.Y. That's from the Hudson River to the Niagra River.

Morning to all Deep Water Culture

a few after harvest pics, i have a total of 4 racks and here's one with gdp handing from it.
Picture_824_800x600_.jpg

then here's is the screens in garage because i ran out of room. a pic of 2 of the smaller screens and there's the bigger screen door screen is not shown but full. all the bud on screens will be ground up for tincture and butter
Picture_829_800x600_.jpg

it was a long day, but worth it.

Boot. your "hereafter" line cracks me up

I'm thinking about adding it to my sig line on another board I'm a member of if you don't mind

thanks

Boot. your "hereafter" line cracks me up

I'm thinking about adding it to my sig line on another board I'm a member of if you don't mind

thanks

Use away my friend. I read it in a joke. Author anon.

Back
Top Bottom