The Deep Water Culture Home

Jonny, I swear that super thrive grows roots faster !! I use it in every res now !! Nice new babies ! I've got a few young NLs too!! Hope both our NL grows kick ass !!:peace:

Jonny, I swear that super thrive grows roots faster !! I use it in every res now !! Nice new babies ! I've got a few young NLs too!! Hope both our NL grows kick ass !!:peace:

I know man, I love it, I use it for everything, trees, shrubs, grass, grass... :yummy: Best stuff ever

I think NL its pretty hard to go wrong. I would have to say my favorite tasting/smelling strain so far. Fruit loops while it's growing and Capt. Crunch Berry's when its cured... Perfect blend for a wake-n-bake breakfast bowl :hookah:

And Good luck with your grow!

Can't wait to try it ! First I really heard of it was Frys grow ! I've smoked some from a disp., but it wasn't anything to get excited about ! I'm hopeing growing ourselves and taking a little care can make a big difference ! Fry swore that his disp wanted to buy all he grew ! Must be good stuff ! the first few wks it looks like lettuce growing ! I just fimmed the two biggest , and it took good ! I Hope my 2 clones hurry up I may be needing my flowering tent soon for those NLs !! Life's good ,Jonny ! !:peace:

My res temp is too high and im thinking of using H202 and it says its 29% oxidizer. It says to dilute 3ml in 4 liters of water. Do I do this for allt he six gallons int he res? I just don't want to overdo it.

Please check out my first grow :)

I think for a 6 gal res you could use 2-3 tablespoons ! Make sure your not using organic nutes as H202 will fuck with them ! I like to add a little hydrzyme to a res also helps use the dead roots floating around in there so they don't cause any trouble ...

thought my fellow Deep Water Culture would like to see my harvest kush plant :)

Big And Final Update .. Im Afraid so .. harvest day !! :cool:

here is my stalk lol

IMG_07218.JPG

my root mass (had to use a sharp knife to cute through this )

IMG_07229.JPG

here is what im trimming right now

IMG_07199.JPG

here is the small buds :)

IMG_07246.JPG

and here are the crazy nugs

IMG_07236.JPG

my buds are drying now. when they are nice and dry i will tell you guys the weight .. by the way some of the buds smell a lil plantly but i know with a good cure it should go away.. gonna be starting a og kush grow soon with bigger light also .. anyways thanks for all the help 420 (special thanks to those who help in my journal thanks :thanks:

At Last I can post, a question
I have 2 flowering in a tub w/ 4 holes and I have another 2 getting in another tub
My thought is maybe move the 2 out of the vegging tub in w/ the flowering tub filling the empty 2 holes
Is this risky or wise

I know man, I love it, I use it for everything, trees, shrubs, grass, grass... :yummy: Best stuff ever

I think NL its pretty hard to go wrong. I would have to say my favorite tasting/smelling strain so far. Fruit loops while it's growing and Capt. Crunch Berry's when its cured... Perfect blend for a wake-n-bake breakfast bowl :hookah:

And Good luck with your grow!

Wake n bake DAMN it has been FOREVER Since i been on that status. Used to be my FB status everyday haha:lot-o-toke: then come to work and eat a lovely Breakfast :)

Sun morning wake and bake :
new_tent_027.jpg
2 1/2 wks flowering
new_tent_026.jpg
new_tent_028.jpg
these are 2 OG hybrid clones I got from a local disp.about 2 1/2 wks flowering ...:peace: thats my GF's chest not mine !

Hey Ol hippy nice...... Oh that's not yours, nevermind! Nice looking plants, that's what I was going to say! :)

At Last I can post, a question
I have 2 flowering in a tub w/ 4 holes and I have another 2 getting in another tub
My thought is maybe move the 2 out of the vegging tub in w/ the flowering tub filling the empty 2 holes
Is this risky or wise

That is risky, only because they would be at different nute levels. How long have the first two plants been in flower and what is the differential in PPM?

Jummr2 - Nice haul! They are going to smell like a fresh cut lawn for awhile. Then they dry and then you cure and it changes completely! Plan on taking a weekly sample so you can get some experience of what the difference a good cure makes. At least that the excuse I use! LOL!

Jbarrg - Follow the Answer's advice.

Jummr2 - Nice haul! They are going to smell like a fresh cut lawn for awhile. Then they dry and then you cure and it changes completely! Plan on taking a weekly sample so you can get some experience of what the difference a good cure makes. At least that the excuse I use! LOL!

Jbarrg - Follow the Answer's advice.

lmao haha just smoke a .7 and omg does it taste so good lol :Rasta: thanks MC really do appreciate all the help you gave me through out my grow man thanks reps to you :thanks:

I think they look great! What percentage of amber trichs are you at? It has all the signs. Frosty as hell, swollen calyx, receeding pistals!

If you talking to me MC, I see 50% amber in these spots:

sd4.jpg

what do you guys think?

again this is only on the smallest nugs and where the lowest nugs/mini-colas are growin. the top of the plant still has clear/cloudy(mostly cloudy I would say) and white pistols. I wanna get everything outta of em I can can this we be my final grow with this strain. I got Ak-48 and bubblelicious on the way! cant wait, but also kinda sad. Ill miss the purple haze. Made my dad, believe it or not, hallucinate 3 nights ago and has done it to me twice, once when I was driving, but it was fun for some reason to me. check out my SIG to see the current grow.

I give it till the end of the week!

Hope fully, you better be sitting down when I show you the monster plant along with the monster bud (separate plant) when they are all trimmed out. Maybe another plant and nug of the month entrees... It has been 6 months since I last one. we'll see how it goes. I gonna get a footlong from subway I think to compare it to the nug... I already had my first 1 oz nug.. hopefully I can hit 1.5

Damn C5R, I forgot how frosty your buds always got! I would have to concur with MC on a Friday harvest.

I hope.. the most crazy thing is how much they have grown since I have been able to add the other 6 lights from the other plants to mainly this one big one and 2 to the other big nug plant. THEY JUST KEEP growing... Ill do em when they are done but yeah this weekend feels right.... hope fully my seeds get here soon after or I'll start to get the growers itch lol

Back
Top Bottom