The Deep Water Culture Home

Hey! hey MC got some plant updates here's a look at what's coming to the Tardis for harvest, just a few pictures of what is to come to harvest in my garden of time, took a few lower branches of bud's, smellen great and real sticky too! LA Women DNA in my hand here.

The temp's outside are up again to! so some of the plants are having a bit of a hard time here, 91* to 97* to hot for me, summer doesn't have to be in the triple digit's to be called a summer what is wrong with people who think it needs to be up in the 100"s to call it summer, 79* 80* is good enough for me! how about you.​

I have some lower branches cleaned and trimed in a big plain brown paperbag drying now! so it will be a few day's to a week before I can smoke some, got to be done right, but I will wait for it.

All this crap about a mosque at ground zero, why not just open a whore house and a couple of dispensaries, and maybe those Muslims won't want to be there . But I'll will !!

im a first time grower i have stealth hydro buppleponics system with the multi spectrum II bulbs are 105 watts each and theres 3 of them i believe i have been using clones that are about 2 inches tall ive tryed growing 12 of them and they all die and i cant figure out why.im using nutes seni A and sensi B hygrozyme,cal-mag plus,sm-90, i water them 24/7 im using 50 ml of sensi and and b 30 ml of hygrozyme and cal mag and 10 ml of sm-90.they currently have 18 hours of light im using the air pump that the system came with that puts out 18 gph and my water pump puts out 160 gph.when the plants die they usually either just start to droop or they start at the tips and turn yellow until the whole leaf is yellow.i have no idea what im doing wrong and this is the last time i can afford to mess up someone please give me advice

All this crap about a mosque at ground zero, why not just open a whore house and a couple of dispensaries, and maybe those Muslims won't want to be there . But I'll will !!

I heard on the news that a man was trying to get financial backing for a Gay Bar that would cater to Gay Muslim men, their would be a section upstairs with no alcohol. I thought that was a good idea, but I like yours more.

im a first time grower i have stealth hydro buppleponics system with the multi spectrum II bulbs are 105 watts each and theres 3 of them i believe i have been using clones that are about 2 inches tall ive tryed growing 12 of them and they all die and i cant figure out why.im using nutes seni A and sensi B hygrozyme,cal-mag plus,sm-90, i water them 24/7 im using 50 ml of sensi and and b 30 ml of hygrozyme and cal mag and 10 ml of sm-90.they currently have 18 hours of light im using the air pump that the system came with that puts out 18 gph and my water pump puts out 160 gph.when the plants die they usually either just start to droop or they start at the tips and turn yellow until the whole leaf is yellow.i have no idea what im doing wrong and this is the last time i can afford to mess up someone please give me advice

If the plants are drooping and turning yellow, it's sounds like they might be getting overwatered. Do you have the feed lines set to a steady trickle? I am assuming these clones are already rooted when you get them?

Frankly, we should be more worried about who was really behind that attack, then what they are going to build there!

The drooping of the leaves sounds like drowning to me. I would add another air stone, make sure your water is trickiling out of the hose, not a full stream, if the roots are not established you should use either thrive or root-66 or another root stimulant. I don't add any nutrients until my roots are established, then a very light dose to start and increasing it slowly watching the plants to tell me when they want more or less. I prefer 24 hours of light rather than 18 but that is just a personal preferance.
If you start a journal with some pics you can get lots of good advice from some very experienced growers. :yummy:

well my 1st wonder woman has germed, and I'm waiting for her to poke her little head up so I can hit her with the light, here we go again folks! I've got to get a journal started. so many things to do.

I heard there was already a strip club and it's closer to the trade center. I also heard that the guy who wants to open it helped the FBI with counter insurgency. Religious freedom is in the constitution.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

It's weak to judge the actions of many by the actions of a few. I believe in strength through Peace.

Just popping in to say "whatzup" to my fellow Deep Water Culture. Like an ant's belly right now but will rodeo again soon. Off to check out the grow journals.
PEACE!!
:reading420magazine::peace:

If the plants are drooping and turning yellow, it's sounds like they might be getting overwatered. Do you have the feed lines set to a steady trickle? I am assuming these clones are already rooted when you get them?

Frankly, we should be more worried about who was really behind that attack, then what they are going to build there!

thank u for the advice!!i think that might be the problem i will also get another air pump no the lines r on a steady flow im not sure how to make them trickle.the clones come already rooted.im not sure at all on how much im feeding them i dont have a ppm meter i just fed them what the guy at the hydroponic store told me

The drooping of the leaves sounds like drowning to me. I would add another air stone, make sure your water is trickiling out of the hose, not a full stream, if the roots are not established you should use either thrive or root-66 or another root stimulant. I don't add any nutrients until my roots are established, then a very light dose to start and increasing it slowly watching the plants to tell me when they want more or less. I prefer 24 hours of light rather than 18 but that is just a personal preferance.
If you start a journal with some pics you can get lots of good advice from some very experienced growers. :yummy:

how do i start a journal?

Back
Top Bottom