The Deep Water Culture Home

Re: PowerpuffGirl's 1st Bubbles Grow

Hello friends, just a quick question for a vape-newbie here.
What is a good temp to set the vape at?
Are you supposed to blow out smoke?
The vape is running at like 389 F . I tried 375 F but I didn't feel like I was getting anything.

Re: PowerpuffGirl's 1st Bubbles Grow

Hello friends, just a quick question for a vape-newbie here.
What is a good temp to set the vape at?
Are you supposed to blow out smoke?
The vape is running at like 389 F . I tried 375 F but I didn't feel like I was getting anything.

Anywhere from 360-400. Depends on the vaporizer and the type of stone you are seeking. Vaping at higher temps tends to have a more narcotic type high due to the extra CBD getting vaped, but lower temps will give you more of a head high. Sorry if that's a bad description.

Yes, you blow out vapors, which look like really thin smoke. You can usually tell by taste and smell if you have combusted the leaf matter.

What type of vaporizer are you using?

Hay Ho Deep Water Culture Bro's, came home from work today from a plant dying so I had to harvest it.

006198.JPG

About 2 or 3 weeks early, the other 2 are doing fine and will be ready soon enough!

Through in your guess! at the weight when dry?

They let me know very politely that it was not a discussion about pot, so it had to go, no hard feelings. I just enjoy interesting conversation with like-minded individuals when I medicate, and writing is one of my favorite methods of expression. =) Here's a formal invite to my journal. We can chat a little there, I hope.
My Grow Journal

The new girls look good RP. =)

I 've learned that we can continue our discussion if we include pot. A new thread could start off with something like We could discuss
is smoking pot wrong, would God approve smoking Pot, what do you think about religion and Pot, why do most denominations frown on smoking pot, etc, etc like that.

Grownavy1091, Grow Brother,

The very last thing I would ever want to do is offend you or anyone here, but I also have to be honest. I am not being critical, I'm trying to be helpful.
Your plants appear VERY Healthy, and very pretty, BUT, they sure are small to be 21 days from sprouting. I keep hoping you will get a growth spurt, but I ahve not sen one. I've gone back and looked at my old pics from 5 grows, and mine are normally 15 inches to 21 inches tall at 21 days, growing Indica strains, grown in Deep Water Culture with feeder tubes and a submersive pump. Perhaps TOPPING is the answer, but I suggest you seek other grower's opinions of their size at 21 days. They look great, but they might possibly be stunted or runts.

what does everyone else think ??

Chatty bunch, I see! You guys got a lot of post count fast. How long b4 I can post an avitar or pix? Is there a link or is it in the FAQ?

thx in advance..HGH

We are required to have 25 posts to PM, but there is no requirement for posting pics, you just have to learn the new way of doing it. Avatars have a zize limit, look around at what all the Deep Water Culture are using.

all the Mods and helpers and Hospitality team members have a link in their signature for how to post a pic, using the INSERT IMAGE little yellow envelope looking thingy. And easier is upload the pic to here, get the address of the pic, with the http// and with the www.

and insert the full address in between

[ img ] (address here) and here: [ /img ]

like that.

sup Deep Water Culture just getting off work man i wish i could be more involve on the thread they just have me working alot lately and when i get home i have to make time for the family or the wife gets mad

as mature responsible adults, bro, we all have to have PRIORITIES and have them in order too.
Other than my relationship with a Higher Power, my top priority in my life is my famliy, so we certainly understand. We do miss your imput here tho.

I have a few friends who have allowed smoking Pot to............ well, to let it take over their better judgement when IT comes to working, TO jobs, TO family and what I call PRIORITIES.

Praise God you have a job and a family AND YOUR PRIORITES IN ORDER. SHOWS ME THAT YOU HAVE CHARACTER. I'm proud to call you friend.

I agree. That includes everything said since page 80.

Also Justiune found a site that has foggers available 12 units , like the one showed, for $149 bucks or so. She thinks it was around $12 per fogger but hade to be bought in bulk.
You all take care.
J

It is the same one sold at PetSmart for reptiles, for $49, I am certain. It makes a very thick Fog or Mist.

it is called a EXO Reptile Fogger, and it works great for cloning. From cutting to visable roots in 4 days.

Thanks Roseman, I will be making one in the next couple weeks, and is anyone running the pro reservoir II, I was thinking of expanding to 4 systems with 4 plants each only, so 16 total.

Remember the misters, color changing foggers from a few years back. I got my mom one of them 5-8yrs ago, got used like 2-3hrs and it kinda just sat for the last few years being a great dust collector. I have had it in my hands to sacrifice but have not used it yet. It is similar to the other foggers and I know most of the nick nack stores at the malls or flea markets still carry them, just not sure on price, or if your dust collector collection contains one you can recycle some of the parts for growing. Bonus you can have a light show while your doing a res change. lol there is a setting on the one I have where the lights don't come

CONGRADULATIONS NEW JERSEY!

TODAY, 1/12/2010 N.J. became the 14th state to legally approved new laws for Medical Marijuana !

Now over 1/4 of ALL the states approve it!

Yet another state I would never live in though!!! I am willing to bet my state will be the LAST to get on board. Welcome to the Communistwealth! Things are getting closer to home at least!

I'm hoping that my state does something positive this year. It's on the agenda for May and my state needs the tax revenue as most do. Money talk and . . .

We are looking to outright legalize cannabis here this year. Regulate and tax it much like alcohol. It's looking good. But we'll see. Always skeptical about this.

:bong:

Back
Top Bottom