the difference between a butt and a doobie..on a doob,u can NEVER lite the wrong end!

mikecrows

:popcorn: just got done being this guy after my first attempt at cannaoil.and all i did was lick the gloves!:thanks:4 the recipe i got from y'all really KIND people that wrote in.:cheer:although i need to pee clean with-in the next month if i want take homes.if u say my screen name kinda fast,i think that explains it.kinda like my painting experience,interior & exterior.i'm kinda stuck in R.I. now and plan to move to the MOST pot friendly state we have.meaning,cool laws,a cool scene and cool people.to find out which that is i need y'all's help to figure that out.and if i can help anyone else out there,if its with-in my power or abilities,u got it.dunno wht else to say 4 now cept, have a nice J. M. ps not really comp. savvy,what is flaming, tags and trackbacks,have no clue what all this stuff on the bottom of the screen means.

Re: the difference between a butt and a doobie..on a doob,u can NEVER lite the wrong

:thanks: mikecrows Welcome! Here some state information... Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine What up with R.I ? They are Pot Friendly right? Well, we are glad you are here. Canna oil sounds good! Keep reading for more tricks and tips. Please explain a little more what you do not understand I could try to help. See you around the forum, enjoy! :roorrip: :peace:

Re: the difference between a butt and a doobie..on a doob,u can NEVER lite the wrong

I am new here and cannot figure out how to start a new post, my apologies for cutting into yours, but if you could tell me how that be great

Hi mike crows, enjoy:welcome::peace:

You to thejoker2414!

thanks!!some of icons on bottom of screen. meaning of life, how to find out winning lottery #'s b4 to win.ya know, just a couple of little things, LOL

i'm new 2, not sure what u mean.but the dude above us is more than cool and offered to help me figure some stuff out, ask him.the way i got to reply was click on the parchment pen icon on rite bottom of screen,is that what u mean? M

Back
Top Bottom