The Dissent

forgot to answer your questions. 60-70 gallon.
Res change hardly ever but I think I'm going to go back to weekly changeouts.

I'll start a new thread/journal tomorrow. How do they do it over here Dbkick? I think I saw you had a journal but I only got a look at the forums and a few random threads.

Just poke around for awhile and get the feel of it. I'm new myself(as you already know) and got nothing till my seeds start crackalacking which better be soon!

IMG_65607.JPG

Lucky Charms x yeti 4 out of 5 broke the rooters.
Ghost OG I see one popping it's head out. Hopefully I'll see more soon.
Platinum GSC x Yeti appears right behind the lucky charms , looks like they'll go 5 for 5.
StarDawg x yeti 0 fo3 right now. Def hope those come thru.

I run pretty much clone only, so I'm watching with interest. I have a bunch of beans from a close buddy who does this sorta thing for a living that I need to get to poppin'!

I run pretty much clone only, so I'm watching with interest. I have a bunch of beans from a close buddy who does this sorta thing for a living that I need to get to poppin'!

I used to but anymore I've got so many to go through it will take forever. damn the plant count.
Excellent, I think I just got banned from a horrid horrid un-named forum (riu).

I'd like to say here and now to whomever it is responsible for running this forum, good job team.
I say team because I'm sure it takes more than one guy to make this forum tick. Only takes one bad guy high up to ruin a forum. In my short time here I don't think that will happen. Again, good job !

But yeah Tty. I should be running several strains and keeping mothers and cloning but the room I have to work with is fairly small.
I run nothing but reg seed at the moment. Hoping 303 seeds makes a comeback as Mr. 303 says will happen. He was having issues with licensing but mentioned 2015, summer of 2015 I think I remember him saying.

Hey DBkick I wanna start a thread but my plants are NOT up to par. I think I'll just be reading for a bit over here lol. I dont wanna make a fool out of myself infront of people that know their stuff inside and out.

Hey DBkick I wanna start a thread but my plants are NOT up to par. I think I'll just be reading for a bit over here lol. I dont wanna make a fool out of myself infront of people that know their stuff inside and out.
Not what this place is about man.. If you start a thread with sub par plants the folks around here will help you turn em into monsters

Get that shit up there buddy. Seems to be some good growers here but you're no noob. Friendly folks too.

013864.JPG
012945.JPG
0091317.JPG
I dunno about you but this weed growing takes it out of me after the day job.
Got 9 candidates for the dwc , I'll veg them in the flood table for awhile then into dwc.
for a bit more veg and at flip I'll finally have my AC/DE hung and running.

0032211.JPG
0022312.JPG
0012359.JPG
Just put in a short one at the day job today.
I have trouble deciding which seedlings should get the ax so I'm keeping them all.
Money is tight at the moment and had to make do with what I have but I was able to keep a few more.
Wtf I'm gonna do with them after that I dunno. Plan? Got no plan.

Been having some timer and circuit breaker problems but I think it's all good now.
Had it gone any longer without addressing the issues I'd be starting this thing over.
This MAY be my last go at it anyway. I hate to say it but the thrill is gone.
I def spend more than I make growing since I don't sell , although I do smoke quite a lot and the Tamisium also eats a couple ounces at a time.

Time for the salt, the shot and the biting of the lime.
If you approve leave a message, maybe I'll catch it tomorrow.
See ya.

0042075.JPG
0032214.JPG
0022315.JPG
0012362.JPG
Ok, lots of activity here I see.
Well I've started rebuilding the room kinda roughing in the lighting a bit.
I'm making it so I can veg in the room while the flowering light remains on the rail and all I'll have to do is pull one light and drop the DE into place when it comes time to flip.
Sun systems AC/DE hood came with a nice little surprise of a sponsor of this site (see photos).
Sample makes over 9 gallons. that doesn't go far in a 70 gallon reservoir but it's the thought that counts.

You might ask "well then why not run a DE MH geared towards veg?"
Officially the commercial Hydrofarm DE phantom doesn't run DE MH , unofficially it will but there's been issues with Solis Tek DE MH and that's why they only warranty them for 6 months. I haven't looked into DE MH much and probably won't, no need for 1150 watts for veg here.

Back
Top Bottom