The Dissent

Awesome bud to take to a Rush concert! Tell Neil I said, Duh-Huh, he'll know what i mean...lol

If only I could find a way to talk with them for a few. I'd like to get a tshirt autographed by the trio.
I think today some time I'll fire up the tamisium so I can fill the tank of my vape.
Was considering eating a gram or so of oil beforehand but I'd like to remember the concert, it should be a good one. They usually play Redrocks but the place only seats 5k or so. They have moved to the pepsi center with triple they occupancy and still the resellers bought up all the tickets and mark them up triple face value. Front row center tickets bring 2300 dollars and as I am a huge fan I can't see paying that.
Was lucky too get seats in DDD section for 210 bux a pop.

Def trash...
0032235.JPG

about a half lb "trash"
0022338.JPG

"Trash" "compactor" (TE175)
0042100.JPG

How're those seeds going?
I got the containers I needed but am on a very busy schedule and not liking it that much but wtf you gonna do?
I sent the woman to the place to get the containers for the containers and she got huge ass ones.
She just text me about some bbq cook off in the mountains tomorrow, I mentioned keeping this house at a liveable temperature since I've got to install an evaporative cooler in a second story window or run the dinosaur ac and look at a power bill of almost a grand.
I'm most def on it just having other things to do.
Maybe take some photos of where I'm at tonight. it's a Patron night for sure.

Hey dank. I got suckered into heading up to Frisco for the day.
Back later with pictures of where I'm at and where I've been.
Maybe I'll run into unclebunk, that would make my day.

Does he live in Frisco? That would make a good excuse to visit!

Hey Tty. No , I think he lives in boulder but not sure.
I just thought he was probably the kind of guy that likes a good bbq but then I'm sure he can't drag his ass away from his "political campaign" at that other place long enough to do anything but make a run to Kansas(although he can't say why), bhahaha.

0012407.JPG
0042118.JPG
0032253.JPG
0022356.JPG
These suckers need to hit the igloos.
Starting up the room water cooling, co2 and when I flip DE hps.
This weekend for sure. I think I'm gonna do one more run of letting the plants do wtf they want and next time I'll build some screens.

FirsttimeARE's CPVC screen design is flawless. I kid not, I made 2 and I am a believer.

Yes and with the igloos much more simple to build/fasten.
I got that idea from here, just happen to come along the thread and it will be a piece of cake. Should probably do it this time but got much too much to do @ the room.

I'm at peace with the world for the next four to six hours now.
Hell I could even shake bucks hand.............then snap his neck :p

One 8 inch ice box and two mainfolds up.
One more 6 inch ice box to find a location for and that should do for my cooling .
0022359.JPG
0012410.JPG

Back
Top Bottom