The Dissent

I'm two flexes and a couple pieces of armaflex away from being operational though.
I'm having a long weekend and even though it's a holiday my ass will be on it here.
Running room this weekend boys.

Sounds like it's been a productive weekend, brother.

Been kicking serious ass here lately, perpetual ops can be a lot of fun once you've got a system that works well and is consistent.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

0022705.JPG
0012798.JPG
Back for more but now I'm packing a Hortilux Platinum running a allstart 860

So I just snapped some current photos of various things I have going.
I'm trying to get my shit back together from a failure or two and it's costing me money but this is what I do, this is my hobby, this is all part of my OCD!
First current photos of the room with the allstart on a rail and the light run by a Hortilux Platinum, they'll look similar to the above but a few days older.
0032601.JPG
0022707.JPG

Next I have as 4by4 tent running a Hydrofarm cmh and agro elite lamp(just like the lec)in a Sun Systems Luxor hood, 315 watt agro elite doing the entire 4by4 at the moment but I could add some LED supplement if needed.
0052297.JPG
0042428.JPG

And my current project I'm not sure what I'm going to do with but right now it's nothing more than an OG hood, I've got another 4by4 tent I'll probably put it in and convert it to 315 agro elite again with supplemental Onyx led of the proper spectrum. Cool white or warm white.
0062025.JPG

So that's basically where I'm at. I hope to give a few pointers and I hope to get a few. Isn't that what we're here for?

I did however forget to mention an important part of my grow, I've grown to love most all 303 seed companies products and they're due back in business in less than a couple months. I have many 303 strains . The ones under the allstart right now are Lucky charms(bodhi)x Yeti (303 biodiesel x headband) , I've done several runs of that strain and it's def a keeper, unfortunately I'm ready to move on to some other 303 stuff. The ones under the luxor in the tent are mostly 303 biochem, there's a couple luckycharms in there too(not quite ready to let the strain go although I do have more seed and plenty of silver thiosulfate to do some selfies if I choose).

So like feel free to say hello, I see the views I just don't see the comradery. Speak the fuck up, give me some tips, ask me some questions.....I probably can't answer them but I'll give it a try. Post your best and describe the lighting.
I'm all about lighting , even led.

Actually I'm just trying to get my post count up. Not even sure any one has looked at this since it was resurrected.

Tough crowd, guess I'll talk to myself about more gear I'm gonna buy.
I"ve got the choice to buy another Hortilux platinum and run it on 1000 watt DE OR allstart 860 or Horti blues.
Or go the solis tek SE/DE route and have the ability to run 600 watt lamps (mh and hps).
I'm leaning towards the platinum BUT waiting for a price. Since I do have one platinum already I think I'm going with the multi wattage SE/DE by Solis, I'll save a bundle too.

Hey bro, just found this journal so i need to start at the beginning and read through after work. I'm digging your set up. Love love love some dwc. Only way to fly imo.
Im jealous. You have those big ass round igloo coolers that i wanted and my local depot didnt get them in until a week ago so its 5 gal buckets for now. Next round i must have them as they help with rez temps so much. I'll follow along, if you dont mind and offer my .02 if asked and i can be of assistance.

Hey bro, just found this journal so i need to start at the beginning and read through after work. I'm digging your set up. Love love love some dwc. Only way to fly imo.
Im jealous. You have those big ass round igloo coolers that i wanted and my local depot didnt get them in until a week ago so its 5 gal buckets for now. Next round i must have them as they help with rez temps so much. I'll follow along, if you dont mind and offer my .02 if asked and i can be of assistance.

Welcome and input is always welcome also. I'm running slightly different than most. Those Igloo team water coolers are connected to an big igloo 20 feet away in my mechanical room so it's rdwc, the only way to fly.
Right now my goals are to see just how this cmh lamp works with the LFSW ballast. Square wave is why all these agro elite 315 grows do so well.

Solis de 1000, solis 6000k 600 watt mh de and remote for ballast on its way to its new home.
Now only 3 more solis lamps to buy then I'll be back to getting a couple Hf phantom cmh for the warm months and I am done shopping! Planning retirement for the day job because ive been at it way too long. I hope to find time for my old hobby of growing plus I think I'll take up fly fishing!

I hope im allowed to mention certain brands and gear I use here..... such as sauvecito anejo tequila.....and solis , ushio, HF, SS, hortilux, philips , cree, aqua illuminations (reef light but also works well for the reefer) getting seedligs going. All good stuff worth mention

Picked up a Baddass ballast and an rz cloner just as soon as I can drive to the place :\
Spring starting kinda shitty around here but at least it was a day off work!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom