The Green Help-Me Hotline

re: The Green Help-Me Hotline

Wow horn thats not even as bad as you made it sound! Thrive alive is a nice fix cause it wont overwhelm with nitro! But you need to check your ph and make sure shes taking on the correct amounts of phos ! Have you ever checked for cal or mag problems? Those time releases suck so dont use again cause now its hard to add your own fixes! Good luck!

Wow horn thats not even as bad as you made it sound! Thrive alive is a nice fix cause it wont overwhelm with nitro! But you need to check your ph and make sure shes taking on the correct amounts of phos ! Have you ever checked for cal or mag problems? Those time releases suck so dont use again cause now its hard to add your own fixes! Good luck!

thanks,

I checked the pH with my fish tank test strips and from what i could tell it looked to be between 7 and 6.5 its hard to tell, not above 7 though for sure. How do i check for cal or mag problems? yes those time release do suck i have no control over what nutes i can put in it.

I have learned so much with this girl and cant wait till i start my next one. To bad i have to wait for spring:( for my next attempt. i wouldn't even try with lights i can tell already i am not ready for that.

so im not up to speed with anything lol....thank youso much for your reply. what bloom nute should i buy. I mean is there something i can buy from my local stores garden section, like a brand name product? I dont have any hydro stores near me or anything. thanks again for setting my mind at ease. Another thing i thought adding Nitrogen during bloom would revert back to veg and herm it out?

And what is a sweeter and hermic acid? is there a brand name product i can buy?

I am completely hooked on growing now and plan to get all the right stuff for next grow i just want to see this little girl the whole way through. I never planned on her getting to actual bud stage and i can believe it every time i look at her. thanks in advance for the help.

I am attempting to upload some photos right now...wish me luck im no computer tech LOL
You can buy from the web with a pre paid debit card your good buddy can get you one. than send the crap to your bros than have someone bring them to you. this works for seeds to. those of us in the 14 no worries are you looking for organic or super powered nutes. I meant a sweetener like molasses or carbs I use Humboldt Nutrients E.S. honey some growers swear by Snow Storm Ultra and purple Maxx. Your plant needs nitrogen just less until your final flushing

cvrz420@windstream.nethi!!!im a nice girl with a new hobby......doing a lot of reading but not much help on the super locker w/an upgrade t5 strip lights and the co2.....still trying to set it up any suggestions on how to even begin.......any suggestions are much needed thank you
get some dvd's on growing or YouTube it:goodluck:

thanks,

I checked the pH with my fish tank test strips and from what i could tell it looked to be between 7 and 6.5 its hard to tell, not above 7 though for sure. How do i check for cal or mag problems? yes those time release do suck i have no control over what nutes i can put in it.

I have learned so much with this girl and cant wait till i start my next one. To bad i have to wait for spring:( for my next attempt. i wouldn't even try with lights i can tell already i am not ready for that.
yeah right you'll probably have cfls in your closet by October. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here is another one Green,

IMG_18383.JPG

Came home to this, PH is stable 5.9 (hydro). Perhaps RH problems?

Ever seen anything like it? I am having fun with these new strains... :rolleyes3

This is a beautiful plant my friend, and i know just what it needs, I just love sativa's but they are fickle, they really like mineral rich soil and a way to make up for this is to add granular anzomite to your soil. I add mine when i mix my soil usually but its fine at this point too, sprinkle about a cup of it all around the top of the soil (im guessing the amount i cant really tell the pot size what is it planted in?) then scratch it into the soil a little bit, and when it comes to nutes do you have a hydro shop by you? i would suggest just a general 5-5-5 to make it easy and do a light feeding schedule the girl will do the rest really :D

Here is another one Green,

IMG_18383.JPG

Came home to this, PH is stable 5.9 (hydro). Perhaps RH problems?

Ever seen anything like it? I am having fun with these new strains... :rolleyes3

Could be a micro nutrient def. but im not sure off the top of my head, it kinda also looks like a little bit of leaf burn from a spray being used and the HID lighting being put on the plant shortly after. Have you used any sort of foliar sprays recently?

Could be a micro nutrient def. but im not sure off the top of my head, it kinda also looks like a little bit of leaf burn from a spray being used and the HID lighting being put on the plant shortly after. Have you used any sort of foliar sprays recently?

No foliar sprays are being used.

I am not using HID at the moment either, these are currently under CFL.

alright then when i get home from work i iwll put pencil to paper and figure out what is wrong buddy:D

This is a beautiful plant my friend, and i know just what it needs, I just love sativa's but they are fickle, they really like mineral rich soil and a way to make up for this is to add granular anzomite to your soil. I add mine when i mix my soil usually but its fine at this point too, sprinkle about a cup of it all around the top of the soil (im guessing the amount i cant really tell the pot size what is it planted in?) then scratch it into the soil a little bit, and when it comes to nutes do you have a hydro shop by you? i would suggest just a general 5-5-5 to make it easy and do a light feeding schedule the girl will do the rest really :D

Thank you green!!!

Its in a five gallon pot and im on a well with tons of minerals, (hard on my swamp cooler) no wonder she took off so well in veg when she was young.

I don't have a hydro shop near me but i will look for where i can get the stuff you mentioned. on a sad note i believe she has gone hermie. i was checking her and found some weird round balls growing around the buds. a couple were growing white hairs out of them? but most were just balls that looked like some hermie pics i googled. not on all but about 40%. i guess i will try to neuter as it grows and hope i get some good meds out of it still. I don't blame her i got her seeds out of a supposedly female plant which i read will have a tendency to herm out especially with the stuff i put her through.

thanks again green!:adore:

if there are no other plants around to be affected by the hermi, just keep her and if the smoke doesn't turn out good turn it into hash :D

No foliar sprays are being used.

I am not using HID at the moment either, these are currently under CFL.

Any bugs?

hmm, well then just based off what i have seen i would guess adding Cal/mg + will help you out, what kind of nutes are you using?

hmm, well then just based off what i have seen i would guess adding Cal/mg + will help you out, what kind of nutes are you using?

GH Floranova.

I think I just figured it out.... There were some other defficiencies that I had attributed to the strain, but I just so happened to have realized that my combo meter (somehow!) was set to the wrong EC/PPM conversion.

I may have been starving them and it may be cal/mag as I am using RO water, I did a complete calibration and cleaning.. We shall see how it turns out.

GH Floranova.

I think I just figured it out.... There were some other defficiencies that I had attributed to the strain, but I just so happened to have realized that my combo meter (somehow!) was set to the wrong EC/PPM conversion.

I may have been starving them and it may be cal/mag as I am using RO water, I did a complete calibration and cleaning.. We shall see how it turns out.
I hope this works for you

Hey greenie whats good buddy?.......same old here.... Hey amigo when should i transplant some 1 month olds? Afta lights go out? Just as lights come on? Just before the lights go out? Whats best for the stress? Thanx my man

i personally like to do it in the morning, so they can have the heat of the light cycle to dry out the soil a bit because i FULLY saturate my soil when i transplant, but i do try to keep them further away from my lights but i never see too much problem.

If you have a strain the is especially fickle you should do it just before the lights go out so it can have the whole night cycle to cope and come back strong the next day.

Back
Top Bottom