The Happy Cola Company's Official Ground Up Medical Cannabis Grow Op

Well, in an interesting twist of a screw up, we may be onto something kinda cool, in a flukey kind of way. On one of our "12 Pack" tables, we had a few 9 Pound Hammers and a few "from seed" Gorilla Cookies. Well one tiny little site popped out a man sack on a Gorilla Cookies and before we knew it, it "poofed" and apparently hit a small section of one of our 9 Pound Hammers, to which we now have seeds on. I mean good looking seeds. So, we have our very own cross between Gorilla Cookies and 9 Pound Hammer! WooHoo!!
20200812_174926.jpg
Thats very cool!! U gonna grow them and see?

If it's a relatively stable, reproducible strain, call it whatever you want. If it's merely the result of a bit of pollen chucking - or a non-intentional creation produced by a rogue staminate flower, as this was - then label it in the traditional {Parent Strain A} x {Parent Strain B} way.

Just my opinion. I know you are not in the business of selling seeds and/or clones, so I don't suppose it really matters. And, years ago, I bought both Northern Lights #5 x Haze and Nevil's Haze, so it probably wouldn't matter even if you were. It's yours, call it whatever you want. Hopefully something that will be informational, rather than a name meant to draw in customers, though.

With things pretty much (for the most part) running like a well oiled clock, one thing we've been needing to do is increase the capacity of our R.O. water reservoir. We've been running a veg room and flower room and 330 gallons is a bit shy, so we added another 330 gallons into the mix. This will give us a solid 660 gallons of low ppm water. I plan on adding one more giving us close to 1000 gallons or R.O. water, on reserve plumbed into each room at 45 psi.
20200814_134643.jpg

Moving onto the flower room. We are right at 5 weeks into flower and the girls are just exploding. Another thing I've noticed is once we got the huge Anden dehumidifier mounted up high towards the ceiling instead of our temp solution to get through the last grow has made a notable improvement. Having it mounted by the ceiling and not the floor makes a heckuva difference in efficiency.

Here's a few pics of the ladies.

20200819_155527.jpg

20200819_155448.jpg

20200819_155625.jpg

20200819_155616.jpg

Attachments

• 20200819_155648.jpg
    20200819_155648.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
  • 20200819_144707.jpg
    20200819_144707.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
  • 20200819_155517.jpg
    20200819_155517.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
  • 20200819_155519.jpg
    20200819_155519.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
  • 20200819_155531.jpg
    20200819_155531.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
Yo Happy One!

Y’all reclaiming any of your used up water, and running it back through the RO? Fairly easy. Holding tank with “waste”, pump feeds an RO. You can also run other waste water, like the holding tank. Even collect rain water.

Maybe drop the water bill a little, especially once you get those other rooms up and running.

I have the stuff to do it, just need to get another holding tank. Seems like a decent way to go.

Yo Happy One!

Y’all reclaiming any of your used up water, and running it back through the RO? Fairly easy. Holding tank with “waste”, pump feeds an RO. You can also run other waste water, like the holding tank. Even collect rain water.

Maybe drop the water bill a little, especially once you get those other rooms up and running.

I have the stuff to do it, just need to get another holding tank. Seems like a decent way to go.
maybe even dump the dehumidifier back into the RO tank?

THO, Looking great, wish I could smell that grow. See you have a couple of wild ones in the background. Did the Columbian Gold make the cut for a second run? Nice update.

Unfortunately, the Columbian Gold didn't make the cut. We didn't have it tested, but it wasn't the best producer and we had to go with the ladies that....err.... "put out" so to speak.. :ganjamon: Among the ones that DID make the cut was the Original Jack Herer, Fast Jack and Gotham City Cookies. New additions to the crop was 9 Pound Hammer and Gold Leaf. The 9 Pound Hammer looks to be a great producer and one of the easiest plants to keep defoliated of the bunch. Gonna be branches and buds, with pretty much nothing else.:yummy:

Yo Happy One!

No. We aren't doing any reclaiming at this time, but yea. I could see the value in it for sure. :passitleft:To do any reclaiming from the dehumidifier to the holding tank would require another transfer system from flower rooms back to mech room where the reservoirs are located. As far as value goes, I KNOW our Anden removes 350 pints or so per day, and that's a lot of wasted water. I'd also be curious as to what the ppm's of h2o collected from the dehumidifier would be.
Ha! Now you got me curious. I'll be reporting back with THOSE results!:high-five:

Amazing pipe dream becoming a reality. I can’t wait for all the backward states to see the light

Funny part of that is I've been an Oklahoma country boy my entire life. Our state has always been at least 20 years behind the times of some of these other liberal ran states. I'd have honestly thought we'd have been the most backwards state and the LAST state in the union when it came to this, yet we have some of the most lax laws in the industry. (knock on wood):passitleft:

I'd have honestly thought we'd have been the most backwards state and the LAST state in the union when it came to this, yet we have some of the most lax laws in the industry. (knock on wood)

That's what I was thinking when it passed there. Wow, look at that. If it keeps going state by state, I'd bet Kansas is the last one. Texas won't be too far ahead of them, but they won't be in the bottom 3 probably. (Talking about just a real medical program, not full rec.)

Back
Top Bottom