The Many Strains Of Life - Perpetual Grow

WELLLLLLLL............should be day 57 for paki valley and dream machine. Paki should be 45-55 days according to seed bank and I took a sample 2 days ago and smoked it tonight, I believe she is ready. Paki
IMG_20161201_172807.jpg

dream machine and dark devil should be in the next couple days, maybe a week on Dream machine.

Dream machine
IMG_20161201_172917.jpg

Congratulations on the harvest! :yummy:

:high-five:

Thanks Fuzz !! I guess all in all I am satisfied with her yield since I had so many issues with this round. I am finding it so hard to wait on the paki , but I think I will be able to hold out till next weekend. If so, dream machine should be about ready as well.
IMG_20161204_193245.jpg

The ones in the back are coming right along as well, the shark shock cbd is starting to bud and critical mass......what can be said about that beast that most don't already know?
IMG_20161204_193318.jpg

The lsd auto is making a comeback as well as the WW auto. They will be ready in a couple weeks max. Skunk haze is starting to overcome her rough beginning and I may veg her for 3-4 more weeks.
All the clones I decided to keep are gonna have to shape up or I will replace them
New batch feminized : Blue God, Purple bud, Money maker, Red Afro, Afgan Kush x Black Domina are looking good and all but 1 got potted. Incredible Bulk did not crack/
Auto: Fast and Vast will be potted in a day or 2. Black cream did not sprout.
IMG_20161204_193137.jpg

I decided to chop paki, darn spider mites love her and I did't want to spray it anymore. I kept it trimmed up decent during the grow and left 2 small branches to test, so it looks decent and maybe 2oz. of bud?
IMG_20161206_171906.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom