First Grow & New To The Site

re: First Grow & New To The Site

I just fimmed them all once and then some LST to create even branches and prevent the traditional main central bud. I do have one mutant, a polyploid that I have raised on a cardboard box about 5 inches because her mutation makes her broader but not as tall. Even tops begets even buds.... I would adjust for an even canopy at this point if in your shoes because they aren't going to change much in height this far into flower.

There are actually only 5 plants in there and it's a 4x4... I did have 8 but 3 were males. As soon as they were kicked out the ladies took over the extra space in no time.

Hope that helps a bit...

XxKitty

Thanks a ton, I will even them out best I can.

re: First Grow & New To The Site

I probably won't go that route as of yet. I want to have more knowledge under my belt before i start experimenting. The defoliation was actually my biggest wonder. I've read pros and cons. I've been tucking the shade leaves as best I can for now.

I wouldn't be so impatient if I could figure out the dwc in the other tent. Would have something else to content to as the others grow.

Check out Growchy Greens thread his doing dwc:

GrowchyGreenz Gold Leaf Grow

Good morning everyone, so I'll update in a little while when the lights come on. I have to check on the girls.

I wanted to share my experience with gyo seed bank last night. So I was going to order from attitude. Looked through everything and made my selections. Made an account and all that fun stuff just to find out they won't take credit cards. . so I did a little research and decided to give gyo a try. I used crop king the last time, however their selection is rather limited. So I was able to find all of the same seeds pix and match style that I found on attitude. They ended up giving me 5 freebies. Got to payment and updated my cart. To my surprise they added all 5 free seeds a second time at the bottom, for full price. Good thing I caught it. Has anyone else had any experience with them. Good or bad? I might have made a purchase in the heat of the moment, probably should have done more reading.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom