The Mountain: Grow Support From The Over 50 Club

Thanks Dutchess, I have done some searches, but haven't found quite what I'm looking for. Thought with all the experienced folks on this thread, someone would know of and recommend a lab or three.
Part of what brings this to my mind is, back in the seventies, some government agencies were spraying the herbicide "Paraquat" on outdoor herbal gardens. Labs were made available to check your stash for toxins. You could send a sample in, along with your own special code. Then after a week or so, call in to a special number, apply your code and you'd get a yay or nay whether your stash was contaminated or not.
I was hoping for additional info, like confirmation on strain, sativa/indica percentiles, along with potency and contaminants.

They have what your looking for Ive seen them advertise but I dont know if I would have done it in the 70's.
Theyve got a bud washing thread, go read it. I bud washed half my yard grow last year Im not sure Im sold. If I ever do it again it will be with a very light solution. I think I did a 1/2 cup to 5 gal but by the end I was doing a 1/4 cup to 5 gal. I think its good if your infested with bugs or trying to save bud rotted plants. The jurys out with me.

They have what your looking for Ive seen them advertise but I dont know if I would have done it in the 70's.
Theyve got a bud washing thread, go read it. I bud washed half my yard grow last year Im not sure Im sold. If I ever do it again it will be with a very light solution. I think I did a 1/2 cup to 5 gal but by the end I was doing a 1/4 cup to 5 gal. I think its good if your infested with bugs or trying to save bud rotted plants. The jurys out with me.

Interesting. I've never heard of this before and it seems to go totally against anything I've ever known before. And that's why I love this page and thread, learning from those with far more experience than I! :)

As far as a testing lab Ive always let my lungs tell my brain and body how good my weed is. Now if you ask Bride of Holler she will tell you that the quality of the weed that I smoke is directly proportional to the amount of time and distance that I wander around in the barn lot looking for a Hammer that she watched me lay down on top of my tractor fender exactly 3 minutes ago. The equation for that is
H x D2 ÷ T = Q of W

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Lmao

NV, they look great too me!
Holler, Im a newbie! Just learned how to PH, follow a schedule. Ive got "when" to water down its just how much Im not sure about. I still have a bad habit of watering new sprouts and clones too much and Im trying to shake it. I just discovered foliars and WOW!
Look at my 2016 yard grow!! Not too bad for a newbie!!!! Great Day fellow Old Timers!!!!!!
20160915_101449.jpg
20160915_101423.jpg
20160915_100910.jpg
20160924_071239.jpg
20161003_111615.jpg
20161015_121005.jpg
Dam holmes, I wish my backyard looked like that! You got it going on. Best wishes for you. . .

I plant the seeds of today coz I believe in the harvest of tomorrow!

20170523_015933.jpg

this my first grow just curious if this plant is excessively big for its age (2 weeks from seed) its like double the height of the other plants from the exact same stock that were germinated at the same time

as far as it being a male its a possibility ? im not exactly sure if a male would show that height difference this early having never grown before. some of the other plants have already lost their feeder leaves , this one hasnt despite being the oldest (developed plantable taproot in a day whereas the others did not)

Back
Top Bottom