The perfect grow & plant?

curley wurley

Does one actually exist...from start to finish?
I've grown a few times and have never grown a plant that didn't have a flaw or didn't struggle at one time.
And I've seen countless numbers of journals but there's always something minor that goes wrong.
A yellow leaf here and there, light burn, nutrient burn, Nitrogen deficiency, mold, over/under watering, pests...etc
Has anyone ever had a perfect grow/plant?

I don't think it's possible to get a "perfect" grow in your sense of the term Mr Wurley.

Getting a "perfect" grow requires the grower to read the responses of the plants to their surroundings and react accordingly.

My idea of "perfect" is feeding by responding to the plants requests.
I do this by using a recirculating reservoir (NFT) to feed them and measuring the ppm level of the Res every few days.

If the ppm and ph don't fluctuate to a perfect degree then there's something not quite 100%

Eeeeaàssssaaaayyyyy lol

I mean...if u have kids, they need care and attention, same as any plant

Ya just can't plant a seed and hope it turns out great and functional.....same with plants

Lol

Ahh...kids?
Don't have any but I get the idea.
If anything I "spoil" my plants (overwater, overnuts, to strong of light) and they struggle.
In a hurry I guess...

there's always something minor that goes wrong.
A yellow leaf here and there, light burn, nutrient burn, Nitrogen deficiency, mold, over/under watering, pests...etc
Has anyone ever had a perfect grow/plant?

I’m definitely a cup half empty guy so I’ll always focus on the problems. There’s no such thing as perfection. But for example- this Critical Cheese is the plant that most came to mind when you asked this question. It’s the one I have in my profile pic. I had it on a DIY drain-to-waste autowatering system, with a light feed mix, in 16oz of coco. The plant just did its thing without asking for help. It didn’t show a single problem that I could detect and seemed totally happy the whole way through. I just couldn’t find anything wrong with it- it was weird :laughtwo:
The second two pics were post-flush as it was fading out before harvest.

image14005.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom