The Power Of A Badge

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
DEA officer stops at a ranch in Texas , and talks with an old rancher. He tells the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher says, "Okay , but do not go in that field over there," as he points out the location.

The DEA officer verbally explodes saying, " Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me." Reaching into his rear pants pocket, he removes his badge and proudly displays it to the rancher. "See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish..... On any land. No questions asked or answers given. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand? "

The rancher nods politely, apologizes, and goes about his chores.

A short time later, the old rancher hears loud screams and sees the DEA officer running for his life chased by the rancher’s big Santa Gertrudis bull......

With every step the bull is gaining ground on the officer, and it seems likely that he’ll get gored before he reaches safety. The officer is clearly terrified. The rancher throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs.....

" Your badge. Show him your BADGE!"

News Hawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: ENCOD
Copyright: 2008 European Coalition for Just and Effective Drug Policies

absolutly great, :grinjoint:

here's the photo that accompanied the article

arton2154-632b4.jpg

i gotta tell ya i think this is a joke. i looked again at the ENCOD site and there is no source given. but even if its not true making someone laugh or smile is a very good thing.
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Great story regardless lol :surf:
Would be funnier if it were actually tru tho lol

I found alot of links to this story with a google search, there are several that say it happened in montanna and several that say it happened in texas, but nothing as to the story being true or false, regardless it is great for a laugh, :popcorn:

This is an old joke that's been circulating about for several years, just with a few different words here and there.

Still funny though. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom