The right temperature?

Supernova

So here is the story, my husband had a surprise interview. Kind of late last night, they called him to come in early in morning the next day for the interview. It was shocking, so of course we know he is not clean (just weed). So we were told to go to the local shop to get the detox drink. He did, but the guy at the store was rather truthful. He said since he smoked within 24 hours, the drink would not work. But instead, he should try the synthetic urine to pass. It weirded him out, but a customer that was in there agreed and said he used the same shit and he passed his test just fine and got a government job. So, he trusted them and got it. There have been plenty reviews saying this shit works.

My real concern is that in the description it says that the temperature it should be at is to be between 94-100, but when they checked the temperature, it was at 92. Is this still alright? I know it's just two degrees below, but I hope it's not something they would be concerned about. Thank you for any information that you are able to give me. :)

It should have been fine. If its a government job then they have to follow protocol and it states temp from 90 to 100 is fine. I keep mine as close to 98 as I can get it.

We have found that anywhere between 92-100 is acceptable.

Im guessing the best way to keep something warm would be to stick it between your legs, If its unsupervised and you can go into a bathroom, the heat between your legs should keep the urine warm.. Imo that is. :blunt:

No simply sticking urine to your leg won't do it. Keep in mind that the cup will cool down your urine a few degrees instantly. I suggest that you use a backup heating system such as a hand warmer pad to be on the safe side.

Hmm true.. Fair point man, Or more along the lines of the Heat pads you stick on your back, Wrap it around the tube? Use sellotape to keep it around.

Also you have to remember what your transporting the piss in! You could use a catheter bag?

HEAT ROCKS IN A CATHETER BAG STRAPPED TO THE INSIDE OF YOUR LEG!!!? >_> I Can't stop thinking about it now..

I always just store it in my shorts under my ball sack. Stays real close to 98 for a couple of hours for me. Thats why its important to practice before the real test.
If the temp is low when you go in for the test, put it in the collection cup. If it doesn't register above 90, rub your thumb against your clothes for a couple seconds, hold your thumb against the temp strip on the side of the collection cup, when it says 98 degress walk out of the bathroom and hand it to the tech.

Back
Top Bottom