The state of America

That is a big fucking turnaround we are seeing now. Post 9/11 the polls said Bush was the 4th most popular president ever. Lincoln was most popular, then Franklin Roosevelt, Washington, and then Bush. Clinton was the least popular of all time for copping a blowie and probly a rimjob on his desk off some skanky ass ho on his own staff. But now it looks as though Bush will be branded the least popular president of all time. Which raises the question- WHY HAS NOBODY TRIED TO IMPEACH GEORGE W. BUSH???

Which raises the question- WHY HAS NOBODY TRIED TO IMPEACH GEORGE W. BUSH???

im so glad someone else pays fuckin attention to whats goin on in the gov. it sucks that a bunch of 50 yr olds can determine our future. if more people like u were out there we might have a chance off a less violent place.

no matter what the state of our country. Michael Moore is the last person you should trust to give you "facts" that man is a worthless liar. Instead of sticking to the facts (which are bad enough) he adds his own personal twist to stuff, and makes things extreme to get you to listen.

He's so worthless, his most recent letter to Bush, was disgusting. He makes those of us that see the President for what he is look like morons.

he does us no favors.

he needs to STFU and sit down. let the honest people stick up for our own country.

the only thing M Moore wants you to do is BUY HIS BOOKS! and WATCH HIS MOVIES... he continually knocks the media but does things to draw media attention to sell himself.

if you think he cares about you any more than Bush, then he's a better liar than Bush. know this.

TheOldGuy said:
On 9-11, this girl Iris was very scared, and asked me, "What's going to heppen James? Are we all gonna die or something?" I said no. I told her that if the attacks were initiated by a country or a group of countries, we'd kick some ass. But if they were drawn out and executed by a terrorist organization, we'd try to root them out wherever they were, probably somewhere in the middle east.... I also said that if we couldn't finish the terrorists off, we'd probably use this as an excuse to take out Saddam and steal all of Iraq's oil.

Well what do you know?

you do know that the US uses no Iraqi oil, and actually imported our own oil for the war, right?

I just want to make sure we are all talking factual information and not what the left wing extremist think when they add one and one together and come out with oil.

I understand the oposition to this war, in the terms of war, overall... but oil? hardly an issue as we have no plans to import any of the oil.

here's what I don't get... a lot of people are against the deaths in Iraq of civilians for this war... but.

no war = civilians die
war = civilians die

what a dilemma... and now, we've executed the war, and people want the us to pull out.

the last time a bush went to war with Iraq, the lefties cried foul, and eventually, we did pull out of the war. Bush Sr. patted them on the back and said YOU CAN DO IT. he made the people here happy. Saddam returned to Iraq, killed all the "traitors" and tortured and killed all of their families.

then the lefties said "SEE! we told you, we told you it would fail"

and what happens this time... all the lefties come flying out and protest the war, and all the righties are like... "whatever" ... and they push and push, ignoring the original outcome.

and if Bush does pull out... and the same thing happens... what do you think will be the first 4 words out of the democratic mouth?

Back
Top Bottom