The Drug Control Policy Department

renegade1179

I wish the Drug Control Policy Department would realize the truth. Tens of thousands of otherwise innocent Americans incarcerated, many for 20 years, some for life; families ripped apart; drug traffickers and blameless bystanders shot dead on city streets; narcotics officers murdered here and there, with prosecutors, judges, and elected officials in Latin America gunned down for their courageous stands against the cartels; and all those dollars spent on federal, state, and local cops, courts, prosecutors, prisons, probation, parole, and pee-in-the-bottle programs. Even federal aid to bribe distant nations to stop feeding our habit. The U.S. has spent an estimated trillion dollars and drug use remains sky high. Every major police corruption scandal of the last several decades has had its roots in drug enforcement, ISN'T IT TIME TO STOP THE MISSERY???!!!

The DCPD will NEVER convince me that marijuana is wrong with their commercials (sponsored by my hard earned tax dollars). I hope all those jerks lose their jobs seriously. Fortunetly, I heard they got a major cut in their ad budget (I hope they realize that 80% of America is laughing in their face for it). And you know what else they do, they put an American flag at the top of their website which represents FREEDOM, that's something they don't give a damn about. I wish I could sew them for violating my constitutional right to persue happiness. If marijuana makes me happy I believe the law should stay the HELL out of my way.

Amen. Our government is one giant asshole that needs to be wiped clean and flushed down the toilet.

Substance abuse will never go away..

It's the nature of the beast. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think some drugs need more regulated, weed not being one of them. Ppl out cooking up meth, shooting places up over the "hard" drugs... that shit needs to stop.

I know that shit like that does happen, and have seen it , with pot, but its not nearly the epidemic, nor should it be grouped in the same "drug war" mentality as other drugs. The society of pot users is just too different than those of other drugs

I wish the Drug Control Policy Department would realize the truth. Tens of thousands of otherwise innocent Americans incarcerated, many for 20 years, some for life; families ripped apart; drug traffickers and blameless bystanders shot dead on city streets; narcotics officers murdered here and there, with prosecutors, judges, and elected officials in Latin America gunned down for their courageous stands against the cartels; and all those dollars spent on federal, state, and local cops, courts, prosecutors, prisons, probation, parole, and pee-in-the-bottle programs. Even federal aid to bribe distant nations to stop feeding our habit. The U.S. has spent an estimated trillion dollars and drug use remains sky high. Every major police corruption scandal of the last several decades has had its roots in drug enforcement, ISN'T IT TIME TO STOP THE MISSERY???!!!

There has bean talk of legalization of Weed in Canada and
Nevada,Alaska and Ca but it is just a tug of war in the supreme court
same has the UK .You just see more protest more people put in jail
for weed and talk and more talk and more debates to system has no
money to put people in jail this will be the catalyst of legalization
of Weed and decriminalization of otherr drugs with small misdemeanor.

They spend billions each you on war drugs with huge US debt ..

U.S. National Debt Clock

Back
Top Bottom