The stretch

Savvage61

Ok here is what I got 2 Herbies Godzillia cookie plant both at the same time Just finished a harvest and satarted these half way thru 4x4 tent Masrshydro ts3000 450watt feeding them Fox Farm trio with purpinator. using a scrog net. the only diffrence is one seed was smaller than the other Grace is the small seed courtney love the normal seed. small gracie has always been behind courtney week six mid stretch for courtney but Grace didnt do a normal stretch instead she start bushing up below the canopy so think the light coiuldnt get thru and I was afraid of getting mold so I trimmed out everything under the canopy. I havent had this happen before is it genetic? I did top it twice I usually only top an auto once But I dont think that did it here are some pics

20220711_233628.jpg
Here are both side by side Gracie is on the top you can see the diffrence in the plants stretch, even the leaves are smaller.

20220711_233618.jpg
20220711_233621.jpg

courtney grace

Can anyone tell me what it might be? genetics , the topping? the farmer got too stoned? :bong: Thought would be appreciated
Thanks

Thank you @013 Im glad to hear it might not be something I did. you are right watching them grow I would have thought it was a different strain last time I buy one of those special deal packs

Thank you @013 Im glad to hear it might not be something I did. you are right watching them grow I would have thought it was a different strain last time I buy one of those special deal packs

it's great looking grow.

judging by the leaf structure they are hybrids which have the ability to produce wildly different phenos depending on which genetic expression comes forward. i've had phenos of the same strain express both indica and sativa structures.

and some just come up runty. i always watch the smaller ones. i've had a number surprise in flower, both on the amount of production and the quality.

Back
Top Bottom