The White Widow Project

Bummer. That little purple mutant coulda produced some super-dank mutant buds! Oh well.

Yea about 4 years from now when it got to 6 inches tall, I killed it on purpose. I need clones and I don't want any hermies, so stressed plant go. No its not real cold 70 to 75 most of the day and at night maybe 60.

Here are some new pics

100_11851.jpg

100_11862.jpg

100_1188.jpg

100_11872.jpg

Plant on the far right side was a male so I pulled it out. The remaining 3 are all females. Not sure when I will be taking clones, I'm a little ahead of schedule I may wait.

Male_and_his_Sister.jpg

Other_Girls.JPG

Glad to see you got more photos up man..The girls are lookin real good! I grow a cross of WW called White Castle. Looking forward to following the progress.

Today I decided to take a couple clones. I also turned the light to 12 and 12 on the 3 plants above. I was too far ahead of schedule to keep the mother plants until I need them for clones.(About May 1st) Didn't want to stress them So I will just bud them and grow the clones up, and use them as Mothers. Funny how plans change sometimes. The Snow is still on the ground Where I will plant.

This will give me some practice with ferts before the summer outdoor season.

I have been amazed at the growth rate of these White Widows. Hopefully they clone well.

Clones rooted well transplanted yesterday. The 3 sisters are doing great, very healthy. Starting to stink. I will hook up my 400 watt HPS soon. Also I will get some photos up on Wednesday.

Long time no pics I know, Here they are..... Didn't take pics of my clones yet.. Started them on Friday. So they will be rooted shortly. These are my 3 Test plants. Ive been using Organic ferts all the way. They seem to be doing very well. Considering I havent taken care of them as well as I could have.. Anyways enjoy........

100_12264.JPG

100_12171.JPG

100_12284.JPG

100_12225.JPG

100_12203.JPG

100_12264.JPG

100_12171.JPG

100_12203.JPG

100_12284.JPG

100_12225.JPG

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom