the wrong generation

Senior Tokey

i think i was born in the wrong generation. i really am a hippie, i think the law should fuck off and let us live a mellow calm life. livin in nature, growin my own food and bud, that just seems like the thing to do man.
its about time for the second coming of the hippies!!!!!!!!!! 60's live on!!!!!!

Senior Tokey said:
i think i was born in the wrong generation. i really am a hippie, i think the law should fuck off and let us live a mellow calm life. livin in nature, growin my own food and bud, that just seems like the thing to do man.
its about time for the second coming of the hippies!!!!!!!!!! 60's live on!!!!!!

yeah man i hear ya. I'd love to live in the forest, growing my own food/bud, go hunting and fishin. Ijust wish everyoine was mellow and responsible, then we wouldnt need no government, but thatll never happen. Its a sad thought too, knowing that theere probably wont be n e nature in the near future.

^^ Seriously. We need to educate people about how bad our environmental problems really are. It really would be great to live in nature, just doing my own thing.

hell yea, i could only imagine liivin in the woods, that would be badass. man i wish we could stop destroying stuff to make more shitt that is just gunna fuck us over in the longrun. ima go smoke a bowl for mother nature!!:joint:

Once I get enough money to start it out, i want to build a house by a river and raise animals and grow produce and grass. The calm life of a self-supporting farmer/toker is the life for me. Reminds me of the hobbits in LOTR.

Edit- That being said, i'm a born traveller, so I'd like to have enough money to do that, or possibly move to Europe (preferably where ganja is legal) and settle down...

BCMAN420 said:
...knowing that theere probably wont be n e nature in the near future.

I call Bullshit on that one! Mother Earth is tired of our piss poor attitude and is gonna rise up and crush us all. She'll always be here...but we humans surely will not...prepare for that one.

Ive been saying for most of my life that I was born in the wrong generation. So, I am right there with you. I just want to go live on a vast acerage of land with mountains, lakes, forests, the works.. have tons of animals, grow my own veggies and soy(since I dont eat animals) and live life in the beautiful realms of nature. With CLEAN AIR and CLEAN WATER.
It wouldve been nice growing up with my great great ancestors on this land before it was totally destroyed with concrete and pollution.

I have always wanted to live in a cave by myself somewhere and be a hermit that scares away little kids and people going to make out an shit. Grow some big ass long beard and act all crazy like chasing people around with a big stick and smoking a fatty with my buddy who is a raccoon I call Sparky.

:allgood: It's my life dream

dude... i love u.... that is exactly what im like man.... fucken like insidethe 60's but .... in the 2000's and shit. there is NOTHING better... i repeat NOTHINGGGGG better than tokin up till u can stand up no mre and listening to the doors or the grateful dead with ur friends and shit! if chicken was sposed to b in a plastic bag then god would have made it that way.

The Mad Toker said:
I have always wanted to live in a cave by myself somewhere and be a hermit that scares away little kids and people going to make out an shit. Grow some big ass long beard and act all crazy like chasing people around with a big stick and smoking a fatty with my buddy who is a raccoon I call Sparky.

wow sounds like a reall trippppp lol i hope one day u can achieve dat dream

If i had my choice I'd live in the 90's forever, or the 70's or the 1400's. This 2000-2010 era sucks I think, no inovation or creativity.

Rest easy Grasshoppers. Ol mom earth will get along just fine without us, as she did for millions of years before we dropped from the trees,and started the purge of all living things from the land. Including ourselves.

Think about it, sure we're warming the earth, polluting the air, and water, releasing tons of toxic garbage into both. But we're not harming the globe, just our pitful selves.

The current situation resulting from our stupidity is nothing compared to the toxic byproducts that covered terra femma for most of this planets exsistance. At one time good ol oxygen was a toxic gas to early life forms until new life forms mutated that thrived on the stuff. Same will happen to our garbage. Mother Earth is the queen of recycling.

Miss the 60's, miss my microbus, miss the energy necessary to stop an illegal war.

OldSkoool

I am from the country and in the army... living in nature is just my retro lifestyle... I hope you all know it isnt as easy as it sounds... especally for people who havnt been in in nature for more than hours without the right supplies. I've survived with a bow and a knife for just under three weeks. When your tired of washing your clothes in a creek and freezing your ass off you just learn to live with the smell yet it makes hunting a little harder. Being hungry because you have no way to properly preserve food. Best way is to dry it to make jerky. Awake almost all day and night from bugs, animals, hunger, and you can't hunt too well stoned...sadly. To make it easier, you would have to first build your little shelter, garden (which will probably be ravished), water source, ect, ect before you moved out there. Good shit though... I would love to just live off in the woods. Done it for years.... just came home to a bed and warm food a lot of the time at night or in a few days. Hope you all live in nature to the best of your dreams, stoned, happy, and peaceful.

yea i know how u guys feel. i'm 22 yrs young and i used to wish i lived back in the good ol' days. all through high school i would tell my mom that b/c she would tell me stories and show me cool concert movies and stuff like that. i realized that everyone has the power to change their own lives to replicate the 60s and 70s. i chose to go to a "stoner" college, which i love. i listen to classic rock and speak my mind. at college i met so many people like me and we all have a bid group of people with houses in cool places. my college is in the woods but 20 mins from the beach. i know people who have cabins in the woods and me personally have a house on the beach and we all live happy hippie lifestyles: whether it be cooking with weed, having bonfires, just smoking outside, playing guitars, hackysack, concerts, frisbee..... its all about chosing ur surroundings wisely... i am happy with my life even though i didnt go to woodstock, i can go to bonaroo. even though i couldnt see floyd, i can see phish. it's not exactly the same but it's a good option. thanks for listening.BK

Back
Top Bottom