the wrong generation

i prefer a big nice soft chair and a 50 inch plasma and a nice cooled house at 70 degrees and some food and weed and im good...

I'm a hippie from the 60's. It was a great time. Make love, not war, and all that.
But remember, it was good times, but we were also in the middle of the Vietnam War. Hence, Make love Not war. So don't forget their is no perfect era to live in.
I'd still like to be back in the 60's and early 70's, but without the weird clothes.
Peace and happiness :peace:

^^I thought the clothes were great!^^

As for living off the land...I don't think I could do it. Far too much work involved, and I'm not the best hunter, so food would be hard to come by.

I could grow a garden, but that's a lot of work as well. Especially when you'd have to grow enough to last you a winter. Speaking of winter, I couldn't handle not bathing, and gathering firewood. I hate cold weather, anyway. I'm better suited just living in the country, and recieving a paycheck.

You know, I'm pretty damn mellow, but I'm not a hippie by any stretch of the imagination. I really don't think I would have fit in during that era. (To address original post)

It interesting how everything old becomes new again. Those clothes are making a comeback.
Now if only that would work for me!!
Peace and happiness:peace:

I found an old hippie style shirt when I was a teenager. I thought it was great, so I wore it everywhere, lol!

I miss that shirt!

Paisley WILL make a return .........in a big way.

If your born on the wrong generation, make the generation right!
I was born in the 80's soo believe me man, I hear that. But the only solution to that is fuck that standard life. Start growing your own. Start doing things that will better the envirnoment. Stop littering. Get involved with whats going down. Rebel ! Live the Life you wanna live.
Were walking clocks one day are battery will die, and all we will be left with is memorys, what kind of memorys do you want to live with? Ones knowing that you could have done something to make change but didnt, or memorys of you making the change this World needs. Its your choice. Pick which suites you.

Back
Top Bottom