Thee Sweet Tooth Auto Extravaganza

Got to try one of those bombs now, thc bomb looks nice! I just purchased a violator kush myself so will be good to see that growing too before I do.. Nice mixture of plants you got going on :goodluck:

That's 3 of us doing Violator Kush about the same time......fancy doing a group grow journal for 3 (or more :)) different grows of the same strain?

took ur advice got the 8 bar t5,, plus a bubble bag kit :)

Have a good one, DP!

Daily photo shoot
DSC_2908.JPG
DSC_2907.JPG
DSC_2906.JPG

Looks a little over-watered to me. Other then that I think you're doing good,, keep it up..... lol

Daily photo shoot

Looks good to me:thumb:

The not so daily photo shoot.....will try to avoid spamming your thread too much although I do like seeing the comparison between someone who knows what they are doing and me :)

rrf0104.jpg

(the 4 autos are the left ones)

Think I'm going to soak some 4" cubes in the ph adjusted water I've been using as I'm getting a bit nervous about the roots getting long and tangled in the plastic tray. Was intending to move the 4 autos out of the propagator but keep them under the 125w under I get roots coming out of the 4" blocks.

Hope that sounds OK?

Looks good to me:thumb:

The not so daily photo shoot.....will try to avoid spamming your thread too much although I do like seeing the comparison between someone who knows what they are doing and me :)

rrf0104.jpg

(the 4 autos are the left ones)

Think I'm going to soak some 4" cubes in the ph adjusted water I've been using as I'm getting a bit nervous about the roots getting long and tangled in the plastic tray. Was intending to move the 4 autos out of the propagator but keep them under the 125w under I get roots coming out of the 4" blocks.

Hope that sounds OK?
I would get thise autos in there final pot asap. They look good though brother

Back
Top Bottom