There's going to be a Canuck invasion, I think

Ehhhh what’s up!

Happy legalization fellow Cannabians !

Good choice on the tent over a micro bucket much more flexibility with your growing options! I started with CKSeeds as well and I started with 2x White Widow Autoflowers and 2x Early Miss Autoflowers.... or so I thought haha!

The white widows grew as expected and I harvested them 75days after seed popped. Lovely plants

My Early Miss from CKS is another story.. I was puzzled after 50fays and only seeing their sex show. Now day 90 and 1 week into flip my 2 girls fill the tent! Lovely lush and green but not the Autoflowers I intended to grow!

Looking forward to seeing more Canadian growers here now with the legalization!

Hi and welcome to 420 Magazine
WW is going to be awsome
You could still start a grow journal, even if it is later in your grow.
See in my signature, Links for new members.
Let me call in someone who just did the same grow @Dutchman1990 ...
Yes, I hope to get this grow on a journal very soon. WW is pretty awesome :green_heart:, it has been helping everything from pain relieve to depression. Thanks for the link :)

Well, the tent kit arrived and I finally got rid of the gigantic rear projection tv I had in the basement. I got my tent all set up this afternoon. Sadly, due to an upcoming vacation I won’t be able to start my first grow until the end of January. I’ll put up my grow journal then!
3B305BBE-0A9D-4065-903B-2F0FA6A34978.jpeg

I should add that this tent is massive. It’s six and a half feet tall and almost touches the ceiling in my basement. I suppose I should have measured before I ordered, but I probably would have ended up getting this tent anyway. It fits!

Back
Top Bottom