theshepherd11

theshepherd11

High to all my fellow growers, smokers and just plain pure all around good fellows. I am the shepherd11, I stared growin when I was younger and have been doing it ever since (now 50). So I have alot of
knowledge and methods I can and will pass along. Grew up in Calif. so I got the privelege of seeing and learning some of the best techinques to be found. Please keep in mind that I am an Old F***k so I am looking for all the latest techniques as well. "Old Dogs can and do learn new tricks". Thank you to everyone for allowing me this great pleasure and privlege of being here.:thanks: Keep It Green And Smoking.

High theshepherd11, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you’ll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Marijuana and Hemp. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

:welcome:to the :420: Family:woohoo:
We are here to Spread Cannabis Awareness, News, and Information.
Please feel free to :surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and let us know what you think? Sounds like you're off and running my friend!! I will provide some fantastic links to some of our resources and Members grow journals who will be happy you dropped by to say hello.
If there is anything we can assist you with just ask, the only bad questions, are the ones not asked.
Here you grow:
International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
MEDICAL MARIJUANA - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Smoke2Js Magic Garden - Cloneville Featuring Blue Planet Nutrients
Doc Bud: All Organic OG Kush SCROG
Gator Uncaged
Twelve12's Breeding Program
OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2
MattyTrips-DWC-Blue Cheese-12/12 from Seed-CFL Grow

Hey I Thank You Wingman420. I will go check out the sites you have recomanded right now.. Quick question for you, Do I need to add anything to Fox farms Ocean Forest mix or is it good to go. I have heard two differant oppions on this matter. Any help would be great... Keep it green and free my Brother... Shepherd

High to all my fellow growers, smokers and just plain pure all around good fellows. I am the shepherd11, I stared growin when I was 15 years old and have been doing it ever since (now 50). So I have alot of
knowledge and methods I can and will pass along. Grew up in Calif. so I got the privelege of seeing and learning some of the best techinques to be found. Please keep in mind that I am an Old F***k so I am looking for all the latest techniques as well. "Old Dogs can and do learn new tricks". Thank you to everyone for allowing me this great pleasure and privlege of being here.:thanks: Keep It Green And Smoking.

THere are a few of us here with "old fart grows". There are many young people carrying the torch for us also.

I have had great fun mixing it up with with these whippersnappers. THey are slowly teaching me to grow right with them. Great bunch here at 420!

Fox Farm Ocean Forest... Its hard to go wrong if you are going dirt. I don't add anything to it. If it needed it, they would add it.

It can be a little hot for seedlings but I have never heard of a seedling dying in it. Its great soil as is. Both of my grow journals (links in my signature) used FFOF with nothing added.

FFOF with Blue Planet Farmers Pride Organics is a tough combo to beat.

day_62_and_55_flower_110.JPG

Thanks 1970s Grower, Thanks for your response and answear, I made the mistake of transplanting my seedlings right into it. Did not bother them at all, already two weeks into my grow (SK1 and AK47s) and I can not belive the resualts I am getting I am sold....... I have been and will be using Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom. Will check out Blue Planet Farmers Pride Organics for my next grow. Will also check out you grow journals. Your right there is a lot of nice and knowledgable people here. Thanks again.. (will start my own grow journal sometime this week, will keep you posted..Keep It Green And Free..

Back
Top Bottom