Things turning purple

CrankyMaddog

Hello all, so I have a plant that has lost its nice dark green and has purple veins going on. I use FF Ocean Forrest soil...no added nutes....eggshells on top to prevent snails..about the 6th week of growth....Might have gotten over watered, due to heavy rains about a week ago, the bucket is way heavy and has been since. I have searched all over and got 30 different answers with no pictures. Also checked that handy graph that shows the leaves with different deficiencies, I have the book that that came from and it is no help. So I am hoping someone has seen the exact same thing or something close. It doesn't appear to be dying, just not growing at the rate it was or smelling as strong as it was. Thanks in advance for your help and/or advice. Good Weed to you.

Trouble_31.JPG
Trouble1.JPG
Trouble_21.JPG

:peace:

It could be a strain phenotype thing going on... depending on what strain it is ?

But suspect a temperature change which can effect colouring on some strains, normally this is observed towards end season before harvesting with temp drop as season progress's...

In less ya had some abnormal weather recently which may of influenced temps ?

Back
Top Bottom