Thinking about fimming one plant

If i'm not mistaken it would be counter productive to FIM now. You would be taking the top, which will be a bud and ripping it off. As it's in flower it won't have time to re-veg. IMO. That is usually done in veg to make the plant short and bushy!

yea don't before it flower yes in flower you don't want to take away any energy from what it needs to do
I do however still super crop in flower sometime not by choise but just having to try to keep it from touching the light :rofl:

[QUOTECronichemphog;1985634]yea don't before it flower yes in flower you don't want to take away any energy from what it needs to do
I do however still super crop in flower sometime not by choise but just having to try to keep it from touching the light :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, i should have known that ... Will not be fimming til next time. Thanks guys

Even during flowering? I think I'll err on the side of caution and try that on my next grow, as I'm not really expecting a big yield for my first grow, at least it hasn't turned into a disaster yet.

yea the last super crop I did on my current nycd was about a week ago maybe week and a half?
going into week 7 as of tomorrow
im still abusing the hgk with super cropping cause its touching the light

Well. I have another problem now ... My tent is 10x10 but only 3 weeks into flower. I guess I'll have to tie them down because 3 are already 4 feet tall.

Hi miss mouse!!
Theres a thread on low stress training - lst...
Im sure it will help.

If one breaks I guess you will see what supercropping is about ;)

Slow and gentle is good, you adore your ladies so err on the side of caution.
I enjoy your posts :)

Back
Top Bottom