Third - Soil - and Fourth - Phototron - G13 Clones

That would be a good test, you may notice a difference. Would love hear your results :)

I was considering re-vegging this bundle of plants after a harvest. Just to see if I can do it again. I could cut it way down and revegg it causing even more budding sites for a second round and not have to wait months and months to start from seed again :)

It's still experimental at this point, that is why I didn't supercrop this first round. I was actually a little scared and felt like I was harming the plants....So I just left them alone :)

Dillinja,

While I think the comprehensive medical, mental and emotional benefits of cannabis are enough...I think the gardening experimentation is ALL of the FUN. I didn't like my crops failing but I loved learning what works with me. As is always the case, experiences, skills and time vary.

So far, the Phototron Pro is worth every penny. The NO2 that just died on me again, is NOT.

Attack of the frickin' gnats again. On Saturday, i picked up some fine white sand from the pet store and covered the soil's surface pretty well. I think this may have done it.

If these fail due to gnats, I may just give up on soil indoors too. I won't risk Aphrodite.

Speaking of which, Aphrodite is looking fair. Lots of buds and blooming flowers, but nothing worth taking a picture of, yet. She is pretty much odorless. I am not sure if that's due to the filter in the grow-cab or not. We'll smell the answer, I think, as the flowering blooms on.

Pictures tomorrow.

The Atmos I tried didn't function out of the box and charged all day.

The NO2 is dead, like before. It is in the trash.

The Vapir One continues to be my best non-portable and the Davinci portable is still kicking arse.

Fucking gnats

Aphrodite is looking like shit, but so did the Three Fates during flowering. I'd let it get a bit dry (I cycle that in intentionally), but that isn't the problem. The problem is that she is too big and too bushy for the Phototron Pro. The outside branches and flowers are "vining" and look retarded. Interior leaves are paying the price.

For the grow cab, I see a gnat or two but I think they are almost under control.

Vaal.jpg

IMG_020823.JPG

IMG_020724.JPG

IMG_020528.JPG

I ground my last buds today. I maybe have three or four weeks left. Same with Aphrodite. She isn't looking great. I am not freaking out. Yet.

She is either about to have a calyx explosion or die.

The clones are doing well now. I think I kicked the gnats' tiny little arses this time.

I got my Arizer Extreme Q today and have broken it in.

I bag it. All I can say is: WOW. I seem to get all the vapor in one bag on the Extreme Q than I would in three bags of the Vapir One. It's clean and very QUIET.

My Mighty Aphrodite is in trouble. I am seeing gnats buzzing around inside the Phototron. The next week will tell the most.

I cannot remember the last time I watered the clones, but they syill look decent. I think the white sand trick was the savior.

Extreme Q is proving that I have been overusing the portables and under using the AC powered. There is a LOT to love about the Extreme Q.

The iVapor seems to work pretty well at the lowest temp setting. Cleaning/replacing top filter is well, uh...queer.

The Davinci folks are't responding to my warranty requests. I have had more good responses from the Gotvape folks than anyone else.

Hey J9B :)

I was curious if you have run into this :/

IMG_30576.JPG

About mid way up the phototron the blooms that are kinda tucked under a little or close to the sides are curling under and you really have no way to correct the issue.

Wondering if you have had this come up :/ I feel like those are pretty good bloom sites but are being killed by the leave disfigurement :/

Any help from anyone is greatly appreciated :)

Oh, what happened to your Davinci Vaporizer?

THANKS!
Robert

Davinci never responded. F'em. I got an iVapor, which seems "ok" and the other two non portables.

On the leaves...

Not that look, but worse. I've got lots of bud sites which seem to be fed by dessicated or nearly dead leaves. I'm not sure if the gnats killed me here or something else. Perhaps this is just how G13s look before blowing up into something beautiful. I doubt it.

In reality, I think my Aphrodite is dead or dying--and its my fault. Nonetheless, I got some more medicine and I have three clones and one unknown that are coming along--despite the gnats.

With respect to your leaves, have you been here:

Plant Abuse Chart

Aphrodite is dead. I have pulled anything thing that looked like a bud, to make cannabutter and brownies.

I will be starting a new grow journal.

Need Advice :/

So yeah, I'm at WEEK 20 right now. Trichomes are still clear, hardly any amber, been doing a final rinse for about 2.5 weeks. Plant light is dying as no nutes are being used. Not sure if I should harvest or not :/ Any knowledge would be Greatly Appreciated :)

Here are photos, feel free to ask me anything.

IMG_32021.JPG
IMG_32012.JPG
IMG_32001.JPG
IMG_31992.JPG
IMG_32042.JPG
5585.jpg
4763.jpg
31087.jpg
21228.jpg
11623.jpg

WOW, nice. I would harvest in stages. Document the percentage of amber trichomes at each harvest and date stamp the yield. Then you can titrate and determine what mix of amber/clear is best for your condition.

This thread is dead now. You might want to start your own even at this late stage.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom