Throwdo's DIY - 1600 Watt - DWC - Multiple Strain Grow

IMG_20141104_073431.jpg
IMG_20141104_073840.jpg
IMG_20141104_074044.jpg
IMG_20141104_074051.jpg
IMG_20141104_074104.jpg

Nice! look forward to future posts!

cant really help on the seeding process (i havent ventured there yet)

id recommend searching out (kingjohnc)

he has been teaching me about Seeding in his journal.

I&i

you should have titled this "Throwdo's 250 Watt HPS DIY hydro Multiple Strain Grow"

you would have more people in here. the fact you have folgers cups for your younglings is impressive.

+Reps

I&i

dont believe you can, may want to write a letter to a mod asking if its possible.

if i was you i would link your journal to your signature inside your profile.

then visit other members journals and either ask for help or help others and people will come look at your journal and see what you have going on.

keep it going green!

I&i

well i moved locations were i can run more lamps , gonna run the 250 hps and cfls in veg and ,600 and 1000 in flower all take pics tonight and try and post them . kinda screw up my journel though maybe i should start a new one ? if so what would be a good tittle ? got a few more strains , got a bb x ww put into flower today shes nice size plant lollypopped her last night

IMG_20141128_215711.jpg
big bud cross white widow

seeing a lot of big bud crosses lately. i got me a critical mass myself.. thats a nice plant you have there.. looks like a shrub ;)

I*i

i believe you can write the mods and ask for the thread to have a name change. in the bottom left of any of your posts there is a triangle, click that and make a report that you want to change the name of your thread, in that report put in... ' Example ' what you want your thread to be named. they should get it taken care for you if not they will contact you.

I&i

Back
Top Bottom