Thspot's Adopted Unknown Cabinet Grow Journal 2015

I meant to say PH adjusted water, nutes in my experience lower PH. I am not much of a soil guy and feel uncomfortable giving advice on the subject, indoor soil cultivation sub-forum would be a good read. That being said, while you research, I would not give any nutes until growth resumes with some vigor. As for PH when it's low I water with a higher PH water and vice versa, again soil guys know best. I still maintain my position that she should be under 24h light coming out of 12/12 but that's up to you.

Thanks for the help. I know you recommended switching to 24 hrs light but i think 18/6 for the next couple weeks will do fine. I figured out how to lower PH and on next water will be doing that. its 2-3 tbsp of white distilled vinegar to 1 gallon water.

i appreciate the help and honesty Alienpus . I know everyone on the forum telling me she will bounce back no big deal. But since i was given this grow i feel a responsibility to learn from my mistakes so i can use my methods on my next personal grow.

This will be a learning plant for me. Im glad i ended up with it either way. I been wanting to get back into growing but haven't had the motivation till now.

Keep smoking em down guys and ill update again tomorrow.:roorrip:

24 hour light will add more stress to the plant again. A lot happens during lights off, not limited to root growth.

Done correctly i don't think a transplant would do any harm, and bigger pots are always better. However, miracle grow soil is full of slow release nutrients at very high doses! Adding any additional nutrients for 4 weeks after transplant would be a bad idea.

The plant really needs time to recover. 18/6 lighting, plain water only and to be left alone until new growth resumes. The more you poke, prod, cut the plant the longer she will take to recover.

Make her comfy and wait :)

24 hour light will add more stress to the plant again. A lot happens during lights off, not limited to root growth.

Done correctly i don't think a transplant would do any harm, and bigger pots are always better. However, miracle grow soil is full of slow release nutrients at very high doses! Adding any additional nutrients for 4 weeks after transplant would be a bad idea.

The plant really needs time to recover. 18/6 lighting, plain water only and to be left alone until new growth resumes. The more you poke, prod, cut the plant the longer she will take to recover.

Make her comfy and wait :)

I left her at 18/6 with plain water. She is just starting to bounce back but then brown marks all over the leaves. I will Update tonight so you guys can see what im talking about.

I bought water bottles with the PH of 7 i will use those to water the plant now.

Also, don't bother with pH in soil.

I never do, soil acts as a buffer for the nutrients etc much more than coco or hydro.

Find some water and nutes that work. I use canna terra nutrients which works perfectly with bottled water with a pH of 7.0. And stick to it, best way to grow in soil is less is more :)

thanks for the tip mono

Update: JANUARY 25th
Day 19 since adoption
Day 11 on 18/6- Vegging
PH 7.5

This post is couples days behind

Hey guys sorry haven't updated in awhile, so she is looking good. I think i see some preflower but im not 100% if you guys can point it out in the pics please let me know.

the PH was at like 8.5-9 so i started to water her with couple tea spoons of white distilled vinger in a gallon of water.
She perked right up in a day and i cut off and trimmed the rest of the damaged leafs.

I was wondering what do you do if you have a big fan leaf blocking the light of new growth that looks like its struggling to get light but see some pre flower on her. Should i save it and cut the fan leaf off? I

I plan on starting flowering tomorrow and putting her to 12/12. What nutes should i give her during flowering period?

thanks for the help guys hope you enjoyed the update.

20150120_234816.jpg
20150120_234921.jpg
20150122_234812.jpg
20150122_234838.jpg
20150122_234859.jpg
20150122_234919.jpg
20150122_234933.jpg
20150122_235100.jpg

Update: feb 2nd 2015:tokin:

Bad news guys today is day 4 or something on 12/12 and i just started to notice sacks on it. I think its a male or hermie. :rollit: I will post pics tomorrow can anyone confirm for me if its a male or not.

Im over here asking noob questions with no responses from the 420 community. I been a OG.
:volcano-smiley:

journal is dead. They were male. going to start from scratch and grab some fem seeds. next try well see how it goes. thanks again guys for all the help.

smoke one down for me.:tokin::lot-o-toke:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom