Time between strechlings and veg. cycle?

GoGreen420

Is there any change in light or temps or anything for that matter inbetween stretchlings and the veg. cycle?

If so, how can you tell the veg. cycle has started?

:rollit:

Stretching is not a good thing. If you have inadequet lighting or the light is too far above the plants they will stretch to the light. The node spacing becomes very wide and you end up with a tall skinny plant that won't produce much. Until you turn your lights to 12/12 for flower you are in the veg cycle.

hey thanks 4 the addvise evry1.....at the time i got 4 lil babys they are 4 to 5 day old n 2 have streched on me n both that streched hav purple stems......now the other 2......one is small n has one half of the 2 leaf is yellow....dnt kno what it means but its stayin at the same hight kinda looks like its not growing but my wife said that M.J is (M.J IS 1 OF MY PLANTS NAME) (WE ALLSO PLAY music n they love it)...n the last one is evry thing i hoped 4 nutthin is wrong with it n the 2 spiky leafs came out yesterday N shes doin her thing any ways hope to hear some advice n will post some pick of my babys soon thanks agen evry1

Back
Top Bottom