Time to chop?

My new hardware haha. Took a while to round up the proper parts while keeping the price down
420-magazine-mobile601875037.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1475331814.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1741785114.jpg

I got one of the ones that clips to your phone. Dirt cheap and works great.
IMG_049345.jpg

IMG_049150.jpg

IMG_048943.jpg
I have that same loupe. Like 9 bucks on amazon. That's a big girl. My last one was taking forever and I chopped her too early. I was running led and cfl. I didn't have enough light. What's your wattage total. Perceived and actual?

736 actual watts. ( 3200 w equivalent ) light upgrade is coming soon. Shoulda bought it 2 months ago but work slowed down so bills soaked up my funds. Finishing off the ones I got then waiting till next winter and running led cob. Prob 600w

736 actual watts. ( 3200 w equivalent ) light upgrade is coming soon. Shoulda bought it 2 months ago but work slowed down so bills soaked up my funds. Finishing off the ones I got then waiting till next winter and running led cob. Prob 600w
Wow. Mine was way lower. I would think that would be sufficient.

I'm liking the new setup and I'm all about the Pilsner flag but if you say your a Roughrider fan I'll see you get banned from this site.

Hahahaha. Hey I got a question for ya. I got a couple sick girls. I'm thinking lack of light mixed in with rootbound. Poor girl was stuck in a small container for quite some time in cramped conditions. Leave her be and maybe she'll bounce back? She's still not getting proper lighting as my big girl is still fuckin around with quite a few clear trichomes but maybe next week.... I've said that a lot with her. Maybe next week maybe next week. Damnit. Tempted to chop and just do hash n oil.
420-magazine-mobile24199554.jpg
I think maybe I'll lollipop her kinda but just looks sad

Probably wouldn't hurt anything. My view is that there is a 7-10 day window where you can chop and nobody could call you right or wrong. I'd say your in that window somewhere. Just try to make sure that not to many of the trichomes are turning amber, 10% at the most.

And a hydro meter, seems my humidity is to damn high with the new ones in there. Get that first then look into dehumidifiers I guess. One pulled 250 ml per day. Might work for my 4x6x8 tall room. Better than nothing I guess.

Back
Top Bottom