Tiny's Garden of Green: Monster Pebbles

TinyBuds

Tiny's Garden of Green: Monster Pebbles

Welcome to my Garden of Green. First off, let's talk about the seeds. I won three Monster Pebbles seeds, by Monster Genetics in a giveaway hosted by @George from The Vault and I'm extremely grateful for that.
575E8212-635A-4599-8AC1-BB924F739066.jpeg

-[Breeder Description]-

Strain Name: Monster Pebbles
Genetics: GDP x Critical x Somango
Flowering Type: Photo
Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks
THC: 21%
Yield: Indoor 500g/m2
Tastes: Tropical fruits and berries
Height: Indoors 100-140cm
Effects: Physical high, and daydream inducing

-----​
Monster Pebbles is a cross which is highly appreciated for it's fruity, and spicy aromas. This plant is characterized by its compact, multicolored colas covered in trichomes. The scent and taste is tropical, a combination of citrus and wild berries. It has a soft flavor and a narcotic effect. With its unique appearance and distinctive taste, this pebbles selection will be a delight for all.

-[About the Grow]-

I've taken a page out of farside05's book by constructing his fabled Faux-Mix®. A link to his thread talking about how to mix it up can be found Here. And as such I won't be documenting the mixing process. I plan on stuffing these three ladies into five gallon fabric pots, and stuffing those pots into my 3x3 grow tent. The tent will be lit with 349w worth of blurple lighting, until I can upgrade later on.

When they are big enough I'll start feeding the ladies with MegaCrop.

The seeds were placed directly into their medium in the smallest pots I have.
75887291-1B00-4E53-B531-A8EB46EA9EE1.jpeg

Well, that's about all for now. I'll post some updates once the ladies poke their heads out. But, until then follow me into the Garden, enjoy a bowl and relax. Thanks for stopping by y'all.

Necessity breeds creativity, sometimes so does sampling your own home grown. :rofl: :rofl:
My basement runs a cool 65f and my beans haven't popped up yet, so I wanted to raise the temperature of my Germination Station up a little bit to help them along. I'm also a cheap ass who did not feel like driving half an hour to find a heating pad.

My solution? A couple odds and ends, a bin, Christmas lights, a hacked up fan guard and my timer cycling them off/on in fifteen minute intervals. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, my Germination Station 2.0

E778EBBC-CB50-48F2-A4AB-BCEE4DC90D6B.jpeg

BF9CC0B6-4EDF-43FB-A742-E45706F0DB68.jpeg

It's been a slow and trying process this time around. Second guessing everything I've done up to this point. It's been six days since I planted the seeds into their medium. Two of them made it to the surface Monday, but haven't made any changes since then. It just looks like seeds sitting on top of the soil. And the third one hasn't even made it up yet. I was expecting a slower germination because the temperatures were in the sixties for the first few days, but honestly I'm not even sure they are going to grow.

I know patience is a huge part of growing, but, I've been in a funk the past two weeks or so, and feeling like I failed these little ladies isn't helping. Especially because I was/am so grateful for winning the giveaway.

I'm going to just let them be and hope for the best, I just wanted to give y'all an update.
Hopefully the next update has some cute little sproutlings to share.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thank you for letting us know this grow has been abandoned. Better luck next time.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom