Tips for a newb

lucky freakin you(on the no brick front)
last time I bought some was about 3 years ago, 8oz of smoke 8oz seeds and stems450 a lb

medicine container full of trial and error, after a 3rd cloning(I clone ,then send mom to flower) I can get this out of some gastankweed
its not top shelf,but it works
reggie1.JPG

that looks a lot better than what we used to get. a LOT better! never had brick that looked frosty.
I would be proud to have turned brick into that.

- musshy

don't squeeze the charmin.
too late.
I was just fingering my girl and man her nugs feel dense! this is gonna turn out better than I thought.

- musshy

main cola from my first flower. I think im about two weeks from harvest.

magic-Copy_zpsca38627c.jpg

levitating lighter.

- musshy

Looking good brother!! 2 more weeks and you should be very happy:goodjob:
:peace:

yeah im surprised it is as nice as it is. just have to be patient and stop man handling them. im ruthless.

anyways I have a update on the mom that I put in flower two weeks ago.
first a preview of a cutting I rooted and set to flower....just to make sure I wasn't being fooled........again.......

kidgloves-Copy_zps833440e9.jpg

and here is mom.

pp-Copy_zps852e6828.jpg

I am trying very hard not to defoliate this time. I haven't messed with the clone and it is flowering way better than the others.

hope all is good with ya!

- musshy

are you doing vertical side lighting with those LED's or are they just down temporarily?

hello onavelzy and welcome!
I bought those led panels from ebay for $25.00 a piece. i am using them as side lighting. i have four panels, two on each side.
im new to growing and i figured this cant hurt.

- musshy

don't laugh too hard.
this is my very first harvest. just clipped and hung.
I just may get three blunts out of it!

first-Copy_zpsc9ccb6c2.jpg

- musshy

because the thread lacks the importance of me going back to recover deleted images.

in other words, its not worth the work.

You need to veg long or up the hours if you say these are auto-flower. Like 20-22 hrs a day. You should do 2months veg and 2 flower. Autos run 45-52 days from seed. Did you order autos and where if you did. Not all site run true autos cheap.

Back
Top Bottom