to transplant an auto?

Cannbidoscar

Ok so I (stupidly) put two seeds in one 12" (5gallon?) Pot and now I have roots poking out from my drainage holes. I had thought about seperating but left both in there to minimize stress. Both are growing well so far and are around 5-6" high 22 days from seed.is this an indication the plants are rootbound and should I transplant? Both NL aautos

IMG_20150409_105055.jpg
IMG_20150409_104821.jpg
IMG_20150409_104810.jpg

Sorry for the late photos. I havent given any nutes yet. Anything I should feed after the transplant?

My benchmark guy for cannabis growing is a guy called TaNg. He grows monster plants every single time but does not LST. And like you he grows under lights. Check his work out on YouTube and check out his nute schedule. You have a good start there so don't go and spoil it.

If you decide to go the LST route, watch the experts on You Tube and make sure you know what you are doing...Autos are Divas and it can all go south in the space of 48 hrs if they don't like what you are doing!

Measure your plant height everyday and only switch to bloom nutes when rapid upward growth slows/stops. Rapid upwards growth generally slows/stops at approximately 6 weeks; measuring daily takes the guess work out of it. During this phase plants can grow up to an inch and a half daily.

When I was following the nute manufacturers feeding schedules and starting bloom nutes at 3 weeks my plants seemed to stop putting on height and width.

It's not realy a fact that they would stop the vertical growth once you add bloom nutrients. Saw autos feed from day 10 till the end bloom nut compared with 2 other (same strain) that were feed normal and the bloom girl was the tallest, biggest overall.

Seems everyone has different views on nutes. Cant afford to run tang's schedule on this grow, im thinking starting with a MG 3-1-2 or maybe a nice weak 1-1-1

Noooooooooooooooooo! Not Miracle Grow!!!!!

Sorry about that I have got my filter back on. :allgood:I appreciate that you may be on a limited budget, but MG is so wrong on so many levels, try to change to something less chemical as soon as possible, remember you are going to ingest what you grow.....

I'll never forget the first smoke my husband and i had of our first grow, a Buddha Purple Kush last June. We both always thought coughing and gasping for air was a natural part of cannabis smoking. We were blown away to realise that it was all the shit commercial weed is grown with, which is then not even properly cleansed before its sold to unsuspecting punters.

It's not realy a fact that they would stop the vertical growth once you add bloom nutrients. Saw autos feed from day 10 till the end bloom nut compared with 2 other (same strain) that were feed normal and the bloom girl was the tallest, biggest overall.

Hey person! I have read other such comparison grows, but I go by my hands on experience. Tang uses Plagron substrate like me but he uses the one that has nothing in it and so his feeding schedule makes total sense. I use Plagron Growmix which is prefertilised; if I started feeding at 10 days it would be damaging to my plants"........

:high-five: no problems C

If you have not come across it, might I suggest you check out Conradino s journal, he grows all organic but all the stuff he uses is basically from nature. In times of hardship nature has a lot of freebies to offer if one knows what to do with it and where to look.

GOogle stuff like using your own urine for vegetative stage feeding ..........

Back
Top Bottom