Tobacco in joints

MR 420

A lot of people in Ireland, including myself, use tobacco in their joints and I was wondering if anyone on these forums does it. I know that tobacco harshens the flavour of your grass but I use a little bit of tobacco in my joints anyway because I can't feel the smoke in my throat/lungs when I just smoke grass in my joints.

A lot of people in Ireland, including myself, use tobacco in their joints and I was wondering if anyone on these forums does it. I know that tobacco harshens the flavour of your grass but I use a little bit of tobacco in my joints anyway because I can't feel the smoke in my throat/lungs when I just smoke grass in my joints.

I know in many country's mixing bud with tobacco..
I think it ruins the flavor, the taste and the high.
Just plain yuck.

A lot of people in Ireland, including myself, use tobacco in their joints and I was wondering if anyone on these forums does it. I know that tobacco harshens the flavour of your grass

I thought that was just a vicious rumor.

Or that the price of cannabis in Europe was just so high that people couldn't afford to roll up a gram at a time, and therefore threw the tobacco in as filler.

Or even, possibly, that the cats in Europe were... somewhat in the lightweight category. (Err... No offense. The mind really has to reach in order to come up with plausible reasons why anyone would put tobacco in their joints, let alone an entire continent worth of people.)

I guess if a person was really hard up and kind of anti-sociable, they could do that. Most people I know would take one hit and refuse to repeat the experience, so their stash would last a lot longer.

but I use a little bit of tobacco in my joints anyway because I can't feel the smoke in my throat/lungs when I just smoke grass in my joints.

Huh. That's different. Might I suggest a nice long tour of the United States? Our government is kind of schizophrenic and not all that friendly, but you could almost certainly find herb in every state that you'd feel when you took a hit; in fact, it's quite possible that you'd experience your eardrums exploding as you attempted to hold a hit and, instead, coughed up your toenails - even when using a large bong with a double diffuser and ice-catcher. :thumb:

Just having a little fun. But, seriously, I never saw the point of putting tobacco into a joint. On top of everything else, you'd have to get larger papers, lol.

It might be different in Ireland, but in the U.S. most of us smoke weed to get High, not to get Cancer.

Lol. Don't put poison in the cure.

Must remember that in the UK many people smoke low quality hash aka soap-bar. I have no idea why anyone would bother as it's nothing to do with THC that gets you high, it's the pieces of rubber and plastic bags that get you high. But unfortunately this stuff can't be smoked without the use of tobacco or other product to help it burn.

Also, much of the weed on sale here, is expensive, and of a rather low quality so mixing with tobacco would just make it even worse, and make it take even longer to get high.

I guess it's just the way our wonderful plant is smoked around the world, isn't it's diversity part of the beauty?

In the netherlands we also use tobacco in our joint...i dont know many people that dont....we got good quality weed and hasjies......but we do....maybe its what we are used to.....like you americans destroy alot of strains with your non knowledge of breeding.....try to stop and unpurify the strains......and whilst you add it.....i bet you smoke your bong with heinz tomato ketchup.....and to make it even more healty you add a slice of gurken.
but thats jmho of the situation.

Just having a little fun. But, seriously, I never saw the point of putting tobacco into a joint. On top of everything else, you'd have to get larger papers, lol.

Dear sir, we have larger papers......very common her in the netherlands...where we dont try to origami with our smoking papers....

jk offcourse......the reason for the tobacco is a mystery to me....we just do.

I've only done this a couple of times. Used menthol tobacco + herb. Messes with your head a bit, but I'm not a fan. I like the flavor of herb by itself, pure, natural, how it should be.

My friend who smokes menthol tabacco hand rolled cigarettes never puts weed in his cigs. He said he tried it a couple times and was disgusted. He said it ruined both flavors, the cigarettes and the weed. He loves weed a lot and said he would never ruin the pureness of it with tabacco again. Hes just a fiend for cigs tho so he will never quit them haha.. One joint than One cig thats how he rolls....

Me on the other hand hates cigs and any form of em :p

I use a little bit of tobacco in my joints anyway because I can't feel the smoke in my throat/lungs when I just smoke grass in my joints.

Sometimes you can't feel the smoke because it was dry and cured right resulting smooth sailing smoke.

Over here in the states 1 hit of cannabis only can bring in tremendous flavor, aroma, taste, and feel of the smoke. Definitely stay away form tobacco it will age your skin, give you cancer, not very attractive or cool as how they advertise it in magazine and movies. It is also highly addictive. But you already know that. However, some might be reading this who is clueless so the info goes out to them.

However, some might be reading this who is clueless so the info goes out to them.

Just tell them to smell the skin of a smoker - even behind a lady's ear, lol. They'll see that it gets into more than just the lungs.

I would have thought the opposite, lol. Be one way to addict a lot of people to tobacco products.

flavored tabacoo, gives the bud some good flavor if there is none and if there is, it would compliment the bud. but dont use too much just a little.

I only used tobacco once! and that was because my mate invited me and a mate around to smoke... We got there and he had about... half a gram left... We were like... wth man... I had a cigarettes worth of tobacco in a small baggie though... so we spun it so it lasted longer.

Never again do I want to smoke weed with tobacco... Maybe some catnip... But not tobacco!

(Catnip potentates herbs effects... In sense smoke lil Cat nip (its a mint so it has good flavor) then start pulling on cones :) )

(Catnip potentates herbs effects... In sense smoke lil Cat nip (its a mint so it has good flavor) then start pulling on cones )

Are you serious? Really? And I just bought my cat some catnip the other day. And how does this make you feel? You don't get the urge to lick yourself or chase balls of yarn do you? j/k But seriously never heard of that.

Dear sir, we have larger papers......very common her in the netherlands...where we dont try to origami with our smoking papers....

I thought that was hilarious about the origami. I wish I knew how to make those cute little animals. How large is your papers? I know we have large papers here. If it's larger than the ones we have then you might as well blow your nose with it..lol...Or if you happen to be w/o toilet paper somewhere out in the woods...lol....

Are you serious? Really? And I just bought my cat some catnip the other day. And how does this make you feel? You don't get the urge to lick yourself or chase balls of yarn do you? j/k But seriously never heard of that.

Haha! Cats do love their Catnip! But you should love it to haha.
I don't know any of the chemical properties of the herb, Just that its a herb potentate... and as cannabis is a herb you can mix a little catnip in to make the weed more potent :)

I thought that was hilarious about the origami. I wish I knew how to make those cute little animals. How large is your papers? I know we have large papers here. If it's larger than the ones we have then you might as well blow your nose with it..lol...Or if you happen to be w/o toilet paper somewhere out in the woods...lol....

Well we don't have those where I am. We have Bambu which seems to be larger than those. I don't have any at the moment or I would've posted a pic.

I mixed alot of times and I honestly gotten higher faster with it, but with just pure mj I've gotten higher far longer with that being said there's not much of a difference it even taste pretty similar to me.

Back
Top Bottom