Token Roll does Viparspectra KS5000 LED Light Review.

The reason I waited so long to write this review is because I wanted to give it a real test drive before I reviewed it. I have used it for two different grows and it preformed flawlessly in delivering just what my ladies want and need. With the Samsung newest chip, the LM301H Osram Diodes “H standing for Horticulture” backed by 500 watts of goodness. When I say this, I mean that this light is capability and power to growing anything you want.

The size of this light was also taken into consideration with a 39.4-inch square it fits very well in a 4x4 tent. Also, the light is hung by 4 rope hangers which I think make it easier to hang and adjust; especially, if you have little overhead space.

The ballast on the KS5000 has a long enough power cord to place it outside of the tent for better heat management.
With all the hard work done, this scale makes it easier to know the height of you light for the stage you are in.

If you are looking for a good reliable light to take care of you precious ladies; look no farther. The KS5000 is not only a superior light; it also has a price that won’t break your budget either.

I am so impressed with the KS series that I plan on buying the KS3000 in the near future.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok.. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom