Too many changes have happened

barb6781

My unknown seed strain, sprouted on 1/29 in miracle grow soil was doing pretty good until I had to move it into another site about 50 miles away. I set her up in a 4x8 tent, turned on the florescent lights and maybe over watered her. I came back 4 days later and her leaves looked really spindly and rolled in from the sides, touching each other from underneath. I should get my new light system tomorrow or Tuesday.
Any thoughts from description and/or picture? Suggestions?
IMG_20200510_111715.jpg

Hiya @barb671 I'd say you have good color and lots of growth, give them a good long dry till they are light as a feather in their pots, they'll pull through just fine. How do they look today?

Thanks for your input. I'm heading there tomorrow with my new lights from Budgetlights.com. I'm hoping she is doing good and even better after I install the lights.

Congrats on the lights, good luck, keep us posted! :yahoo:
I got the lights yesterday. Today I drove the 50 miles to install it. I got it up within an hour including time for emptying my 4x8 grow tent. It was so easy to setup. The plant I showed you earlier in this thread is looking much better. Still moisture in the soil so I just misted the leaves with nute mix. There was a lot of moisture on the right side wall of the tent where my oldest and moistest plant is. There are plants from new clones to ready to flower under this light.
Any thoughts on this setup?

Attachments

• IMG_20200512_135011.jpg
    IMG_20200512_135011.jpg
    891.6 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20200510_111715.jpg
    IMG_20200510_111715.jpg
    757.3 KB · Views: 60
Any thoughts on this setup?

Looks awesome thats a big area! You're gonna love the light and the tent. You should start a journal of your grow...mine turned into a perpetual record! CHeers, gl! :yahoo:

Looks awesome thats a big area! You're gonna love the light and the tent. You should start a journal of your grow...mine turned into a perpetual record! CHeers, gl! :yahoo:
I thought I was starting a journal. LOL Not sure how to do this yet I guess. Learning how to grow is enough of a learning curve for this 68 year old brain! Navigating this site is stretching me.

Take a look at my signature, it has a link to get you started there, as well as some other awesome info. Emylia's watering tutorial is a must!

Back
Top Bottom