Top o' the mornin' to yah!

5UP3RM4N

Mornin'

New to the forum and growing. Live in Northern Ontario, Canada. Long-time techie-wiz. I was in the IT/Communications field for a good 7-8 years after high school until i decided i wanted to do electrical. Now i have an apprenticeship & i'm almost licensed. (5th year) Been doing research on growing for 10 years now. Tried a noob grow in my bedroom when i lived at my parents place back in high school lol. Gutted a speaker, put hinges, tinfoil and threw er in under a crappy cfl. Plant was skinny, but it was healthy! Then i upgraded to a walmart clothing closet, rigged up some pc fans, tin foiled the whole thing, bought a 250w hps & never ended up trying it out. A friend borrowed the 250w, never seen it again lol. Since then i haven't had my own house to try it again due to laws and stuff. Then Canada legalized it & that is so dope. So now i've got a house with my GF and she's cool as shit.

I bought a 4x4x6.5 Fusion Hut Grow tent, I had to cut it down a bit though because the basement is only 6ft4, but i knew that before i got it & i didn't want to drop to 5 or 6ft because i wanted the full 6.4 lol. So that worked out awesome & I slapped some cheap blurple lights in it with a fan and germinated some seeds. Got a nice beautiful King Crop Seed - Super Silver Haze Fem doing very well at the moment, 1 chem dawg clone that someone hooked me up with off a flowered plant and two stray female cuttings that a friend dropped off & i managed to get them to grow roots. Pretty pumped about that! To think you can recreate such a beautiful plant.

I don't smoke as much i used to back in high school, but i love growing things. Especially Cannabis! I'm hoping to turn this in to anywhere between a 1/2-1 lb. Just enough to supply me and my buddies for the year. That's why i signed up to the forum! Never actually took the dive to become part of a forum before. Signed up to tons of them, hoping to change that here. Meet some new friends with the same love for growing as me and learn as much as i possibly can!

Thanks for having me!

Cheers,

Steve

Attachments

• IMG_0401.JPG
    IMG_0401.JPG
    871.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0404.JPG
    IMG_0404.JPG
    581.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0792.JPG
    IMG_0792.JPG