Tops Turning White?

BOOJO

I have a Pakistani Rider plant(Autoflower) it will be ready to harvest in less than 2 weeks, I have it under LED, about 1' from light, the last couple days i have noticed that the tips of my buds on a few top are turning white, leaves also, but just the tops. Is this light bleaching?, should i maybe raise the light a bit? They are FULL of trichs, and are doing beautiful, i have done several plants under this light, but have never seen anything like this. I will post a pic very shortly, if i can get a good one.

IMG_000482.JPG

I do believe that is light bleaching from the LED lights being to close & would be incline to raise height of the LED panel asap to prevent further damage.

I do know bleaching damages the pigments of the leaf to effect photosynthesis but not sure if it degrades/damages the THC over all !

How ever what damage is done is only very mild & suspect you in early to mid flowering to which the end result will hardly be effected at best if you act promptly on the hanging distances :thumb:

I have experienced the same reaction under LEDs as well. Nothing to worry about, your smoke will still be great. I actually thought it was cool. When it cures it will be more of an off-white yellowish.

Back
Top Bottom