Torco's Harvest PICS

Thanks Urdedpal,

One thing I am paranoid about is having too much in a big jar to cure and there is too much moisture in them, and getting mold

Ok i opened another jar, this stuff is 35 grams, 4, 8ths have already been smoked out of this suff.

MVC-016S.JPG

MVC-014S1.JPG

MVC-012S1.JPG

MVC-011S1.JPG

MVC-009S.JPG

MVC-008S1.JPG

MVC-007S.JPG

MVC-005S2.JPG

I know it's tough to quantify, but how much bud would you say you try and fit in each jar for curing. I've read that you need to leave some room for the buds to prevent too much moisture and mold, but if you can guess, how do you eyeball how full the jar should be. I've just harvested my first small plant and don't want to lose the good bud so any help would be great!

just make sure its mostly dry before you put it into your jars

I have just been using one plant per jar. you can easely put an ounce in the large ones i use

torco55 said:

you grew these first few plants from bagseeds or did I just get confused reading high..? If so that's amazing dude! that's what i'm hoping for. I have some ak-47 seeds, but i want to see what i can do with bag seeds first. good grow man!

Yup thats all bagseed weed. i have done 3 indoor grows so far, all bag seed weed. i have the good stuff growing now, no more bag seed weed for me.

I just took 19 NL Big Bud clones a few days ago, that will be my next indoor grow.

I opened another jar but I forget to take pics of it and weigh it. This is what’s left its a half ounce, im guessing there was around 3 ounces in that jar when I opened it. There were 2 plants in this Jar.

I did a little something different with these 2 plants. These 2 plants are from my second grow, I did not harvest them, I left them in the grow room and when I brought in my next set of clones for my 3rd grow to veg I put them back into vegetating growth, and then budded them for a second time.

So basically they were veged for about 1 1/2 months budded for 2 months, then veged for 1 1/2 months, then budded again for 2 months.

This stuff smells so sweet, very strong smelling stuff, It does not have a skunk smell at all, very very sweet smelling stuff

MVC-006S1.JPG

MVC-005S3.JPG

MVC-004S3.JPG

MVC-003S4.JPG

Up date on the White Rhino.

Very disappointed, I don’t think that was White Rhino, If it was it was a very weak plant genetic wise. I dried it and cured it the same way I have done all the rest of my buds, this stuff was nasty, 2nd rate dog food. I would not feed it to my dog.

Picture_013.jpg

Hey torco, congrats on the harvest, any advice for a newbie..... i'm moving in the next few weeks, and plan on doiung some growing of my own, what kind of setup you got?????

Man that's too bad. What exactly is wrong with it? Taste, or just no high?

sweet job dude i havent tried growing bagseed yet i love growing the good shit the crystals will double probably even triple just wait and see but how the hell did you get so many females seeds from bagseed i hope i get some females i got some jumbo lookin seeds but right now im waitin on this sweet purple it just germinated Peace Out

Back
Top Bottom