Total Newbie

adamrt

Hey guys, so I might be a one off as I don't use cannabis at all and I have no intention of selling it, i'm wanting to grow some as kind of a science project and bored working from home with little to do!
I bought 3 Auto White Widow seeds and got all 3 to germinate, we was having nice weather so I put the plants in the garden, unfortunately the rabbit got to the plants, eat one, topped the other (never knew that was a thing so thanks Bunny!) and the 3rd was untouched.
I have been growing them outdoors, 1 in the greenhouse and one at home, the one at home I have made a make shift grow room in my shed and installed a 1000w LED light and kept it there at night, I have the builders in so I have to move it every day to inside the house and Christ it stinks! I don't need to smoke it i'm getting high just on the fumes!!
It has been growing for 60 days and I havent done much to it, tried not to over water it and repotting it into a bigger pot, i'm using Canna Terra Professional soil and also added one Guerrilla tabs (it said 4 but read to go slow on adding bio tabs)
It's not done to bad, quite short to be honest but as I said this is my first grow and it is being moved about a lot and the lights only got added 30 days in.
This is how it looks today, should I switch the lights from Veg to Bloom yet or wait a bit longer?

Many thanks

thumbnail_image0 (1).jpg

thumbnail_image0.jpg

thumbnail_image1.jpg

thumbnail_image2.jpg

thumbnail_image3.jpg

:welcome:Not a bad start at all.One peace of advice dont trust your meter , there known to be pretty poor IF its one
of those cheap ones on the bay/zon which it looks like.

:welcome: Lots of good help here.

I have one of those meters and it was part of the reason my grow failed last year. The PH meter part never worked right giving false readings. Just for kicks I used the cheap manual test and compaired it to the meter. The meter read 1.5 PH the manual test read at 6.5 ish to 7.0 Get a good PH Pen instead and they run about $40-$70

Back
Top Bottom