Transplanting

How much water should I use after transplanting. Should I water till it starts to come out of the drain holes
Hey @Amazingvitality welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
If its coco yes wet it then start watering the outside of your pot to fill it with roots.
If your in dirt I'd just water around the outside circle of you transplanted plug.
Don't soak it or it'll take a week to dry. You always water where you want the roots to go, not where they are.
After all that what is in you pot? What are you feeding?

I watered the outside edges n slowly worked inward did not overeater to the point of coming out the drain holes. I'm using foxfarm ocean mix n a coco perlite additive to the soul. Minimal on coco n perlite because the foxfarm has this in it too. For nutrients I'm using a floragro n floramicro. General hydroponics but they said it was good for soil too. So I'm in soil. Would love to learn hydro too

My plants look happier now that there in pots. Thank goodness they've been forgiving of my lack of watering. I used a spray bottle n I think I went wrong watering that way. Or next time soak them more often.

Each plant has a precious stone of their own to enhance their vibrations.

16174813244236435481121189500671.jpg

How much water should I use after transplanting. Should I water till it starts to come out of the drain holes

I water until run-off yes. The run-off should pull back into the soil over night. When the plants get bigger you'll be doing that daily if you're pots are small.

What size pots did you up can into?
edit:
Those look like seedlings to me... go easy on watering until they get bigger.

I water until run-off yes. The run-off should pull back into the soil over night. When the plants get bigger you'll be doing that daily if you're pots are small.

What size pots did you up can into?
edit:
Those look like seedlings to me... go easy on watering until they get bigger.
One gallon pots

Each plant has a precious stone of their own to enhance their vibrations.

16174813244236435481121189500671.jpg
Still going your doing something right.
I have a tigers eye by my cbd seed for root growth. Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom