Trellis netting for a 2x4 tent

MarsBarz

Can I, or is it advisable to buy your own netting and make your own trellis net?

And how many should one opt to use for a 2x4 tent? One or two?

Most come premade but we are full of do it yourself types. Make a frame and string it up… Sometimes it helps to have 2… especially if you are new to growing. It’s not really size of tent it’s more the ability to keep the colas at even height so flower hormones are applied evenly across all tops,

Personally I’ve never ran a scrog, it’s difficult to tend your plants but it excels at spreading out the growth

Most come premade but we are full of do it yourself types. Make a frame and string it up… Sometimes it helps to have 2… especially if you are new to growing. It’s not really size of tent it’s more the ability to keep the colas at even height so flower hormones are applied evenly across all tops,

Personally I’ve never ran a scrog, it’s difficult to tend your plants but it excels at spreading out the growth
I'm gonna need to come back to this topic when I get to this point. Last grow the plants weren't in uniform order

Back
Top Bottom