Trellis netting for a 2x4 tent

MarsBarz

Can I, or is it advisable to buy your own netting and make your own trellis net?

And how many should one opt to use for a 2x4 tent? One or two?

Most come premade but we are full of do it yourself types. Make a frame and string it up… Sometimes it helps to have 2… especially if you are new to growing. It’s not really size of tent it’s more the ability to keep the colas at even height so flower hormones are applied evenly across all tops,

Personally I’ve never ran a scrog, it’s difficult to tend your plants but it excels at spreading out the growth

Most come premade but we are full of do it yourself types. Make a frame and string it up… Sometimes it helps to have 2… especially if you are new to growing. It’s not really size of tent it’s more the ability to keep the colas at even height so flower hormones are applied evenly across all tops,

Personally I’ve never ran a scrog, it’s difficult to tend your plants but it excels at spreading out the growth
I'm gonna need to come back to this topic when I get to this point. Last grow the plants weren't in uniform order

Yeah im using one in my 2x4 now. This is my first time using a net. I bought the premade nets from ac infinity, also one from Amazon. They worked great. The only thing is getting it off at harvest. I will take my time to get it off, as i like to harvest whole plants. Next time i will make one with some cheap string, that way i can just cut it off. Using this net has definitely increased my yield. Hoping for a lb Monday when i harvest.

image.jpg

IMG_20240512_221816348_HDR~2.jpg

Yeah im using one in my 2x4 now. This is my first time using a net. I bought the premade nets from ac infinity, also one from Amazon. They worked great. The only thing is getting it off at harvest. I will take my time to get it off, as i like to harvest whole plants. Next time i will make one with some cheap string, that way i can just cut it off. Using this net has definitely increased my yield. Hoping for a lb Monday when i harvest.

image.jpg

IMG_20240512_221816348_HDR~2.jpg
Nicely done!

I pulled the trigger and ordered the same one you've got off of Amazon as well.

Back
Top Bottom