Any scroggers available?

Rucifer999

I have a quick question about other peoples set ups. When you scrog do you ever lift your trellis net during flower to rotate or is this counterproductive if in a tent? Does lifting the trellis net cause stress to the ladies? I've done it but usually try not to because of fear of stress or because of the chance of the nets sticking to buds and popping them off.

Any info would be appreciated thanks.

I've done it and it takes a long time and being careful. I'm just trying to see if there is a possibility that this is a factor for stress in the past. Thank you for responding by the way.

Nah once it's down it's down mate. If you reallywant to rotate it then put a rotator under the pot and attach the frame for the net to it. Not something most bother about though really. The whole point of the scrog is to get all the buds into optimum lighting so rotating shouldn't make any difference anyway.

Thank you Barney86. I've had to move it in the past due to node stretch ran out of height in my tent. My next grow everything should be under control I definitely will not lift it haha.

I have a quick question about other peoples set ups. When you scrog do you ever lift your trellis net during flower to rotate or is this counterproductive if in a tent? Does lifting the trellis net cause stress to the ladies? I've done it but usually try not to because of fear of stress or because of the chance of the nets sticking to buds and popping them off.

Any info would be appreciated thanks.
Typically you just add a second net higher up.

From what I've seen, when people run out of height while scrogging, they put the screen on too early and didn't train for an even canopy. Those tall parts should be "tucked" or trained, to the same height of the shorter parts. Granted, they will never be exactly the same, but they can be close.

I put my screen on during the last week of veg. Honestly, I had no intention of using one, but I could see that it was going to be useful, otherwise I would need tons of yo-yo's for support. During "stretch" , I "tucked" each budsite into its own opening, until I could see the "stretch" slowing down. When the "stretch" was over, I stopped "tucking" and let everything grow upward.

Back
Top Bottom