Trimming question

Looks good. I try to do the lower third as well and remove any big leaves that may block light to a bud site. I've found with some plants (Blueberry Auto and Skywalker OG), they are sensitive to LST methods if not done before flower so that is good advice IMO.

Try growing scrog and dont defol some and tell me how it goes
I grow trees... no nets required. I cant get into my flower room with a net all around it.

I suggested removing the leaves at the btm - but that's everything not fan leaves. Just like you do there.

You top and de-foil. OK great have at it. Counter productive for yields.

Its hard enough finding pests without a net. Just made a few suggestions and you're right I dont grow with that style. I dont need to do all that extra work and I get great results.

Some people like fiddling with plants. I use a hands off approach. Less is best.

Every man does his thing a little way different. Its just that simple and NO method is right for everyone.Cant see
how with all your knowledge you dont see that.And you come of like your preaching maybe if you give your
advice in a less condescending way if would be taken better.Your grows are GREAT does that mean its the only
way no my friend we all do our own thing.Its what works for you not someone else.
I grow trees... no nets required. I cant get into my flower room with a net all around it.

I suggested removing the leaves at the btm - but that's everything not fan leaves. Just like you do there.

You top and de-foil. OK great have at it. Counter productive for yields.

Its hard enough finding pests without a net. Just made a few suggestions and you're right I dont grow with that style. I dont need to do all that extra work and I get great results.

Some people like fiddling with plants. I use a hands off approach. Less is best.

Back
Top Bottom