Tropicana?

now I don't have to worry about the ties cutting into her
IMG_20200419_082914969_HDR.jpg

I remove the dome (or bag for your instance, every day. For atleast a half hour. Then put it back on for the majority of the night and day, till I take the bag off again. So on and so forth. Eventually you’ll notice the clone looking kinda sad and droopy from leaving the bag on. That’s when I know they don’t need the humidity dome anymore.

I remove the dome (or bag for your instance, every day. For atleast a half hour. Then put it back on for the majority of the night and day, till I take the bag off again. So on and so forth. Eventually you’ll notice the clone looking kinda sad and droopy from leaving the bag on. That’s when I know they don’t need the humidity dome anymore.
yup after twenty minutes she got droopy. so back in the bag

I'm starting to stress out about lights. I'm good during veg, my MH bulbs are good for another three months. my 400 watt super HPS bulbs are just about cooked. it's hard to keep track of the total months of use. but I'm pretty sure they are at 11 months of continues use.
IMG_20200420_095148045.jpg

spent some time messing with lights, have my trypod lights how I want them. 6 15 watt LED bulbs. got a light meter app and checked the output of em... LUX is 2844.0 at 16" . did a LUX two par conversion and got 50.34 ppfd/umols/s/m2 . I'm hoping that is good , it's all way too far over my head
IMG_20200420_105046165.jpg

Back
Top Bottom