Trouble in paradise

Mazda420

Soooo I have had a little bit of trouble with my friend betsy . few days ago I left lights on during off time only happens once hasn't seen to affect it but also last night we had a power cut for 5 min would this affect her again? And also 3rdly would this mean longer weeks for flowing also humidity problem? How to solve this and also a dip in temp would this affect??

Thanks again for ur help

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

More info is needed, but a couple of one-off problems like these probably aren't going to do anything.
Is she in veg or flower?
I'm not following what the power outage has to do with your RH and temp questions. A single "lights on" and a short power outage aren't going to change the flowering time or your environment concerns.

I agree with Major.

My buddy went on vacation for a couple weeks while his neighbor checked in on the plant every 3-4 days.

When he got home, he noticed a piece of the duct had fallen from the exhaust. It fell right onto his mechanical timer and locked it into lights on with no exhaust for God knows how long (neighbor isn't much of a gardener... lol)

The plant was in veg, and never missed a beat. I told him to just reset the timer to the original lighting schedule and roll on!!!

It's three weeks into flower now and looking beautiful.

Okay cheers guys I do have a post already put up she's in flower going 4th week tiday

There separate questions.... Sorry my grammar isn't the bestz

Back
Top Bottom